Pav

2c-b - A Marvellous Entheogen For Introspection

5 posts in this topic

Disclaimer: 2C-B is considered a research chemical, meaning very little research has been done on this substance and its long term health effects are currently unknown.

Preparation:

The preparation of 2C-B poses an initial challenge in that dosages required are too small (15 to 25mg range) to be accurately measured on standard milligram scales. Every milligram counts with 2C-B, an increase of just a few mg can significantly increase the drug’s hallucinatory effect. Since I don’t have access to laboratory scales I decided to dose volumetrically. A larger amount of 2C-B powder can be measure accurately enough on regular milligram scales and then dissolved in a known amount of solvent (three parts distilled water, one part unflavoured vodka to prevent bacterial grow in long term storage). A 10ml syringe can be used to measure the dosage of the 2C-B solution, since it is an accurate instrument and easy to obtain.

I measured of 6.8ml of a 2.5mg/ml solution of 2C-B, so a dose of ~17mg. The solution was mixed in 250ml of orange juice and consumed orally. I have heard reports that 2C-B has a horrifically bitter taste, though at these dilutions it could not be tasted and thus turned out to be a surprisingly easy drug to consume.

Report, reflections, revelations:

Lately I have been experimenting with the empathogens; MDMA was nice, although nothing groundbreaking, MDA I found to be rather underwhelming. I had taken these in party settings and feel that such a setting undermines the potential of these empathogens, so I decided on conducting my next test alone, in a quieter, more introspective setting.

I was entering the state library when the drug began to take its effect. I had planned on reading Walt Disney’s biography for the first part of the trip, although the book was not in its usual location on the shelf when I checked. In hindsight this turned out to be a blessing in disguise since I was limited to reading one of the books I had brought with me; Carl Jung’s Memories, Dreams, Reflections was decided upon.

Jung’s life, his ideas, stories of his patients, and his relationship to Freud enthralled me. I felt an intense love for Jung and I felt as if our personalities resonated. What a marvellous character! I greatly admire his intellectual honestly, humility, and light-hearted nature. Previously the empathogens had caused me to feel a strong attachment to one particular person, in this instance not only was Carl Jung that person but he also reminded me of a close friend of mind and so I felt strong love for him too. I figured my unconscious mind must hold an association between Jung and my friend, perhaps because it was him who introduced me to Jung’s work. A few revelations about personality and relationships were had during the peak of the experience, although I struggled to articulate them at the time, thus I was not able to hold them in memory in an easily conceptualisable form, although I am sure my unconscious has not forgotten.

2C-B is not only an empathogen but also an entheogen, so while I was reading the autobiography I was very much tripping. The pages changed colour a few times, my peripheral vision was lined with colours; yellow, pink, blue, green; I could feel colours in my mouth, and the letters on the page got up to all sorts of antics making it slightly more challenging to read them.

I believe 2C-B’s unique entheo-empathogenic quality is what makes it rather exceptional as a tool for introspection. Communication from the unconscious is still enhanced and you will still reflect upon your life with new understanding as you would with, say, mushrooms, only it is delivered in a very pleasant (lovely I would even say!) manner. Unconscious contents can be rashly forced into the conscious mind under mushrooms which, if the entheogen-taker’s ego is not ready or willing to take it up may result in great resistance and even cause the much fabled bad-trip. 2C-B’s empathogenic quality diminishes any egoic guard, thus making for smooth delivery.

For the past few months of my life I have been deeply engrossed in research and introspection over the question of which direction I will take my life. Having recently graduated from university I have felt much pressure to conform to a version of the standard societal narrative by acquaintances, friends and family (not consciously of course), however, intuitively I feel a subtle but powerful urge to create something of value for others using my own creative talents. I have so far kept quiet about future plans since I was still quite uncertain and conversations over the last few months would have yielded different answers to the question ‘what are you going to do now?’ I have been taking Leo’s Life Purpose course and have found it to be remarkably helpful, exactly what I need at this stage in my life, and have decided upon a life purpose; to share insights into the nature of the human psyche. Despite this there has still been conflict between parts of my psyche; while I feel the intuitive tug of my higher self pulling me in this direction, the conscious egoic monkey chatter will often over shadow it with coercions to conform, worries of finances and social status, and plane doubt about whether anyone will care for what I have to say. 2C-B cemented my life purpose to me, it showed me that this is what was important to focus my energy on and to keep myself from getting too distracted. It also helped me to realise that I did not want to keep closed up about such matters, that I want to be one hundred percent open about my life. Inauthenticity takes a great toll on psychological health.

In the days leading up to my trip I had been contemplating the practicalities of how to pursue my path. Through the entheo-empathic experience and Jung’s story it struck me that I was to return to university to study to become a psychologist while simultaneously working on my creative works and sharing them with the public. Through my personal development I have cultivated a profound appreciation for the beauty of the world around us which, when I look around me it seem very few others have. I would like to help others to see the magic that is around them and to guide them on their journey of self-actualisation and self-transcendence.

The entheo-empathic experience is unique to 2C-B among the psychoactive substances which I’ve tried. It may be described as MDMA in psychedelic form, although it does not appear that you can obtain this experience by combining MDMA with one of the classic psychedelics. When MDMA and mushrooms are combined they synergise to give a trip of a distinctly different quality to mushrooms alone, but also distinctly different from the empathic experience.

It is interesting that entheogens have their own unique qualities, and that synergistic entheogen combos should also have their own characters. There may exist in the collective unconscious archetypes of the entheogens; ayahuasca is often described as an earthly mother figure, smoked DMT as inter-dimensional machine elves, LSD as analytic, mushrooms and peyote as wise teachers. The 5-HT2A serotonin receptor is represented in the literature as being responsible for the psychedelic state, however we also know that psychedelic compounds activate many other serotonin receptors as well, DMT for instance, has an even higher binding affinity for the 5-HT1A receptor. Perhaps the drug’s unique affinities for the many different serotonin receptor types triggers its specific archetype in the mind and gives the trip its qualities.

The ideal 2C-B trip would involve reading, thinking, and writing. The entheo-empathic experience is superb for the enhancement of creative insight. The unconscious mind has an advantage over the conscious mind in that it possesses the ability to process thousands of pieces of information at once while conscious thought is restricted to an entirely linear, logical thought sequence. This is why creative insight is often described as arising from a place beyond oneself. The psychedelic aspect of 2C-B will increase communication from the unconscious while the empathic element decreases egoic resistance to ideas and causes them to flow effortlessly. While in this creative state I had a strong drive to write down all of my insights, what a shame I had no writing utensils with me!

2C-B is the empathogen which resonates most with my personality and I can certainly see potential for its use as a tool for spiritual and psychological growth

Edited by Mathew Pav

@Mathew Pav Nice!

A few points about 2-CB I've researched:

• Excellent for crazy intimate sex, I'm sure you can see why. Probably amazing potential for Tantric sex.
  • Rectal administration is the ideal ROA for 2-CX compounds and mescaline. Requires 2/3rds the oral dose for same effect.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Mathew Pav said:

Disclaimer: 2C-B is considered a research chemical, meaning very little research has been done on this substance and its long term health effects are currently unknown.

Preparation:

The preparation of 2C-B poses an initial challenge in that dosages required are too small (15 to 25mg range) to be accurately measured on standard milligram scales. Every milligram counts with 2C-B, an increase of just a few mg can significantly increase the drug’s hallucinatory effect. Since I don’t have access to laboratory scales I decided to dose volumetrically. A larger amount of 2C-B powder can be measure accurately enough on regular milligram scales and then dissolved in a known amount of solvent (three parts distilled water, one part unflavoured vodka to prevent bacterial grow in long term storage). A 10ml syringe can be used to measure the dosage of the 2C-B solution, since it is an accurate instrument and easy to obtain.

I measured of 6.8ml of a 2.5mg/ml solution of 2C-B, so a dose of ~17mg. The solution was mixed in 250ml of orange juice and consumed orally. I have heard reports that 2C-B has a horrifically bitter taste, though at these dilutions it could not be tasted and thus turned out to be a surprisingly easy drug to consume.

Report, reflections, revelations:

Lately I have been experimenting with the empathogens; MDMA was nice, although nothing groundbreaking, MDA I found to be rather underwhelming. I had taken these in party settings and feel that such a setting undermines the potential of these empathogens, so I decided on conducting my next test alone, in a quieter, more introspective setting.

I was entering the state library when the drug began to take its effect. I had planned on reading Walt Disney’s biography for the first part of the trip, although the book was not in its usual location on the shelf when I checked. In hindsight this turned out to be a blessing in disguise since I was limited to reading one of the books I had brought with me; Carl Jung’s Memories, Dreams, Reflections was decided upon.

Jung’s life, his ideas, stories of his patients, and his relationship to Freud enthralled me. I felt an intense love for Jung and I felt as if our personalities resonated. What a marvellous character! I greatly admire his intellectual honestly, humility, and light-hearted nature. Previously the empathogens had caused me to feel a strong attachment to one particular person, in this instance not only was Carl Jung that person but he also reminded me of a close friend of mind and so I felt strong love for him too. I figured my unconscious mind must hold an association between Jung and my friend, perhaps because it was him who introduced me to Jung’s work. A few revelations about personality and relationships were had during the peak of the experience, although I struggled to articulate them at the time, thus I was not able to hold them in memory in an easily conceptualisable form, although I am sure my unconscious has not forgotten.

2C-B is not only an empathogen but also an entheogen, so while I was reading the autobiography I was very much tripping. The pages changed colour a few times, my peripheral vision was lined with colours; yellow, pink, blue, green; I could feel colours in my mouth, and the letters on the page got up to all sorts of antics making it slightly more challenging to read them.

I believe 2C-B’s unique entheo-empathogenic quality is what makes it rather exceptional as a tool for introspection. Communication from the unconscious is still enhanced and you will still reflect upon your life with new understanding as you would with, say, mushrooms, only it is delivered in a very pleasant (lovely I would even say!) manner. Unconscious contents can be rashly forced into the conscious mind under mushrooms which, if the entheogen-taker’s ego is not ready or willing to take it up may result in great resistance and even cause the much fabled bad-trip. 2C-B’s empathogenic quality diminishes any egoic guard, thus making for smooth delivery.

For the past few months of my life I have been deeply engrossed in research and introspection over the question of which direction I will take my life. Having recently graduated from university I have felt much pressure to conform to a version of the standard societal narrative by acquaintances, friends and family (not consciously of course), however, intuitively I feel a subtle but powerful urge to create something of value for others using my own creative talents. I have so far kept quiet about future plans since I was still quite uncertain and conversations over the last few months would have yielded different answers to the question ‘what are you going to do now?’ I have been taking Leo’s Life Purpose course and have found it to be remarkably helpful, exactly what I need at this stage in my life, and have decided upon a life purpose; to share insights into the nature of the human psyche. Despite this there has still been conflict between parts of my psyche; while I feel the intuitive tug of my higher self pulling me in this direction, the conscious egoic monkey chatter will often over shadow it with coercions to conform, worries of finances and social status, and plane doubt about whether anyone will care for what I have to say. 2C-B cemented my life purpose to me, it showed me that this is what was important to focus my energy on and to keep myself from getting too distracted. It also helped me to realise that I did not want to keep closed up about such matters, that I want to be one hundred percent open about my life. Inauthenticity takes a great toll on psychological health.

In the days leading up to my trip I had been contemplating the practicalities of how to pursue my path. Through the entheo-empathic experience and Jung’s story it struck me that I was to return to university to study to become a psychologist while simultaneously working on my creative works and sharing them with the public. Through my personal development I have cultivated a profound appreciation for the beauty of the world around us which, when I look around me it seem very few others have. I would like to help others to see the magic that is around them and to guide them on their journey of self-actualisation and self-transcendence.

The entheo-empathic experience is unique to 2C-B among the psychoactive substances which I’ve tried. It may be described as MDMA in psychedelic form, although it does not appear that you can obtain this experience by combining MDMA with one of the classic psychedelics. When MDMA and mushrooms are combined they synergise to give a trip of a distinctly different quality to mushrooms alone, but also distinctly different from the empathic experience.

It is interesting that entheogens have their own unique qualities, and that synergistic entheogen combos should also have their own characters. There may exist in the collective unconscious archetypes of the entheogens; ayahuasca is often described as an earthly mother figure, smoked DMT as inter-dimensional machine elves, LSD as analytic, mushrooms and peyote as wise teachers. The 5-HT2A serotonin receptor is represented in the literature as being responsible for the psychedelic state, however we also know that psychedelic compounds activate many other serotonin receptors as well, DMT for instance, has an even higher binding affinity for the 5-HT1A receptor. Perhaps the drug’s unique affinities for the many different serotonin receptor types triggers its specific archetype in the mind and gives the trip its qualities.

The ideal 2C-B trip would involve reading, thinking, and writing. The entheo-empathic experience is superb for the enhancement of creative insight. The unconscious mind has an advantage over the conscious mind in that it possesses the ability to process thousands of pieces of information at once while conscious thought is restricted to an entirely linear, logical thought sequence. This is why creative insight is often described as arising from a place beyond oneself. The psychedelic aspect of 2C-B will increase communication from the unconscious while the empathic element decreases egoic resistance to ideas and causes them to flow effortlessly. While in this creative state I had a strong drive to write down all of my insights, what a shame I had no writing utensils with me!

2C-B is the empathogen which resonates most with my personality and I can certainly see potential for its use as a tool for spiritual and psychological growth

Do you think the entheogenic entities are just manifestations of the unconscious mind, rather than actual beings from other dimensions?