kira

Long Meditation Vs Short Meditention

4 posts in this topic

What do you guys think, is it better to do it all at once ? I like to spreed it through my day seeing as i work on different topics daily, I meditate , do visualitation, and possitive affirmation i do around 30 mins in totaal. 

What do you guys think ? 

Both are great, it all depends on what you want to focus on.

Short meditation throughout the day helps you to refresh your mind every time you need to (Usually done just before going to work, during the lunch break, and just after work).
Long meditation if you want to discipline your mind even more, it can also leads to some powerful state of no mind/self for a short period after.

I would advocate to do short meditation throughout your job days, and days off long ones, simply because you don't have to focus on time when it's the week-end (I hate using a timer personally :P ).

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin  I havent been meditating for that long ( almost a month ) sure in the past i have done it a couple of time here and there but nothing serious till now, i have been really trying to do it daily and im dedicated to it.

I started on it because i was dealing with anxiaty and insecuritys about the fact that I have really important challeges coming up the next couple of weeks I was feeling like i wasnt prepare to face them , not emotionally. 

Personal develoment has really helped, and i can see and feel the difference just after a couple of weeks. Next week i have a really important test that is gonna change my life, is the first step to working towards my life purpose, So i have used personal development to prepare myself for that test. 

I am planning to keep working on myself even after that test ( whatever it goes good or not) because i love the changes i can see in myself.

thanks a lot for ur opinion btw i really appriciate it :D