AceTrainerGreen

Watching All Of Leo's Videos

7 posts in this topic

I feel overwhelmed because there are hundreds of Leo's videos. There are so many videos out there and even if I were to watch one video per day, will I have the time to actually process the stuff he's saying AND apply it? If not, it would simply be mental masturbation. Also, how about reading books? One of the primary reasons why I watch Leo's videos is because he has read hundreds of books and has done a whole bunch of self-development work. Through his knowledge and mentorship via online, it would feel like a shortcut to self-actualization. However, at the time, it feels like cheating because I'm getting a significant chunk of my philosophy from one person (though he got his philosophy from hundreds). What should I do? I hope this makes sense. haha

Watching Leo's videos is not going to give you much results unless you take an action. An abundance of information can be confusing but than, the guy took years to put all that together, do you expect to suck all the juice and get Self Actualized in a month? 

Self Actualisation is a life long journey ending on your death bed  The beauty of this is that the more you learn, the more you see how blind and uneducated you really are, I guess that happens to most of us. Start watching videos that resonate with you the deepest and do a deeper research on those. Especially those where you are generally lacking.  Don't watch too many just for the sake of taking as much knowledge as possible. Watch one, make notes on it and study it deeper. What is stopping you from uncovering other sources? Leo talks about a lot of other people, watch their content as well and compare. Over time,  you'll see first bits of a giant jigsaw being put in place. Commit yourself to a lifelong study and growth. 

1. Your first step should be to implement a daily meditation habit to calm your neurotic mind.

2. Second is to read daily and become a lifelong learner. 

3. identify all your neurotic bad habits and work to remove them

4. search for more positive habits to put in place

5. work on your fitness and nutrition, unhealthy body cannot successful self actualize. 

6. be ready to invest in yourself. 

7. Be Patient !!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I would start first with attending to the basic needs at the bottom of the self actualized.org triangle. Simple things like food, water, exercise, excreting.

You may think you are getting enough water, but are you really? Its not just about getting enough water to survive, you already do that, its about getting enough water to thrive. Same with food, but more so with the quality of your food rather then the quantity. (I am assuming you have access to fairly high quality water). Exercise is also important for not feeling lethargic and low energy. Let us consider Oxygen too, are you really getting enough oxygen? Not just to survive, but to thrive. Check out the Wim Hof Method.

The Wim Hof method combined with exercise, good water, and good nutrition will improve your life.

Regarding Leos videos, do not feel compelled to have to watch all of them, watch them as you need them or, interested in watching one.

Edited by Lorcan

Wow then that's a good thing. You get a one stop destination for all of your self-actualization needs. What more could you ask for. Why do you want to read a million books. Leo is giving everything in all of his videos all compressed and readily available. Great. Just irresistible right. 

I love his videos... :)

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@AceTrainerGreen I had your same issue when I discovered about actualized.org back in 2015. And I finished to watch all his video just 1 or 2 months a go, and still I think I have to look at them (and I still do)...

Begin looking at the videos about the topics you feel are most important for you, rather watch the same video twice or 3 times, or even more, to "drill the contenent into your subconscious mind", instead of trying to look at all the videos and don't get anything from them...

Even though is important, don't rush to meditation, if you are still new and skeptical about spirituality and personal development, meditation will come on his own... begin with nofap, then begin cutting out other bad habbits, maybe drinking or eating bad food, at one point you will begin to ask yourself "why don't I implement even some good habbits?", meditation will come, maybe affirmations, maybe gym will come... 

The process of self development is slow... if you are young you feel always like you are in rush, I can relate to that, because I struggle with hurry too... 

You will find that you will improve in any area of your life, your consciousness will rise... but that's a process, and it HAS to be slow... so don't rush it, and watch all the videos you can, but don't rush it, get the juice out of them

I´m a Brazilian guy, and I´m learning english. About three months I found Leo´s canal on YouTube and he has changed my life. Now, I´m much more conscious about my life purpose and I´m blasting my English skills off! I´m so happier, I have to thanks Leo for everything! I´ll continue doing progress in life and English studies too!