Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Salaam

Energetic Winds Or Gusts?

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone here feel the energy inside them move in a similar fashion to the wind?

My energy has developed or seen fit to allow me this ability where a deep, intense up-swelling of pure energy rises up from some place hidden inside me. It is elemental rather than emotional, but it can be intertwined with emotion or help clear or reset momentary attachments to energies that are not circulating in the most helpful of patterns. It's not traveling along the same path as my lungs, but when it happens it encompasses my lungs and includes breathing in, but it is bigger, deeper, and longer then the intake of breath. 

I'm not sure what to do with it really, it's just a thing, but it's interesting. I've had the ability for months now and can do it whenever I want, but just as often I forget about it.

I've spent years cultivating and coiling my energy, layer after layer, building and growing my capacities like an electromagnetic coil. And that has me thinking, that these gusts are like mini-releases of bits of that stored energy inside me. I have different episodes like that often in my life, but it manifests in different ways.

Like on Saturday night for instance, I felt my genetic line of connection from who I currently am to my ancestors and the stars themselves and that triggered this almost holotropic breath pattern where I felt pure energy glowing and building all along the lines of my body, reaching one threshold after another, taking me into deeper and deeper flow states, changing my reality and enhancing my touch and synergy with everything around me. 

It's like magic and an incredible experience to have, but it's so mysterious and I am conflicted with wanting to indulge and explore it, but also wanting to protect it's natural expression and maybe hidden functions, while also looking out for any hidden stresses on my body.

Shits so strange...

Oh... I can also kind of direct or siphon off the wind when it happens. Like, just now I spurred the wind to rise, but localized my focus to a finger tip and could feel both the wind rising on it's usual mysterious pathway and also occur within this smaller contained spaced that was this sphere of experience in my finger tip. I think I could feel an insubstantial line of connection between my finger and it's normal pathway, but I don't want to focus too hard on it or push things, because the internal, automated connections are fragile and not to be forced.

I feel a gnawing inside me, a tightness in my head already from doing it a couple times in quick succession. So, I'd better chill with it for now.

Edited by Salaam

@Salaam Your experiences with wind/gusts are many and different to my own.

I am not sure what the wind/gusts are. My experience is only over my head, especially my face. It is as if my skin rolled off my body like a drape/veil. In its wake is a coolness. Much like slowly putting your head onto a pond of cool water.

When this happens to me I then experience a state of mind where, as if, all questions, doubts, needs and wants become irrelevant. Some may call it nirvana. 

1 hour ago, Visitor said:

@Salaam Your experiences with wind/gusts are many and different to my own.

I am not sure what the wind/gusts are. My experience is only over my head, especially my face. It is as if my skin rolled off my body like a drape/veil. In its wake is a coolness. Much like slowly putting your head onto a pond of cool water.

When this happens to me I then experience a state of mind where, as if, all questions, doubts, needs and wants become irrelevant. Some may call it nirvana. 

That's interesting, thanks for the response. what would you say brought about this state for you? Can you summon and apply it on command? How long does it last and has it made any appreciable change in your normal life that lasted longer than a week?

Your last line makes me feel like your experience has to do with a kind of "relief" from conditions and seems to carry flavors of comfort rather then tension with it. Would you say that's the case?

One time only. Other experiences have taken its place since then.

In the above case, the whole meditative approach was to cut out all sounds (first the birds in the trees, then dog barking down the street, etc, and my last cut was the traffic). Then suddenly in the silence, the veil and coolness went over my face and head.

Ahh ok, yea it sounds like a relief shift. The reduction in activity bringing about a "gust" or "breeze" feeling of relief washing over you. I feel micro shifts like this when in the shade, or step into darkness. Sensory reduction, a short-term relief as I don't have to feel the micro-stress of rays of sun constantly bouncing into my eyes and skin. 

That's a bit different mechanism of the other wind, which is more like releasing energy from a charged battery, rather then a shifting from the change/reduction in the contrast of stimulating conditions we experience within a particular context.

@Salaam I came across these two GIFs which closely represents the experience shared below.

On 6/1/2017 at 3:15 PM, Visitor said:

... Then suddenly in the silence, the veil and coolness went over my face and head.

gregoire a (1). meyer_10.gif

tumblr_nqbbiojNLO1sofkn4o1_250.gif