carlos flores

Scientists Are Finally Studying Higher Consciousness And Using Psychedelics! Could This The Begin Of Something New?

4 posts in this topic

So apparently scientists are finally studying higher consciousness and doing it with psychedelics, which seems like they are not the type of "psychedelics are bad" scientists. do you guys think this could finally be the start of something new? the start of science itself realizing the importance of higher consciousness?

It's very good but I'm waiting though, when scientists, themselves, will start taking psychedelics instead of using them on other people :). That would be a progress for sure!

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

@Be Yourself I'm close friends with very many scientists and medical professionals, and I'd definitely say that most are taking, or have taken psychedelics. So don't worry, that's already happening :) It's just something that still has a lot of stigma around it so very few people talk about it publicly. But some do! And I agree that there's a lot more to be discovered psychedelic is used as a tool to study within, than a thing to give to someone else and study from without. :)

Edit: I can't wait until politicians start taking psychedelics xD 

Edited by outlandish

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish Good to hear!

Hahaha, imagine Trump takes acid! That would be very interesting to see xD

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC