Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dharam

Fear Of Loosing Relation

4 posts in this topic

Hi , I am bald which is considered to be a taboo in my society so i hide it with the cap and when i got married , my hair started falling and within a year I became bald .It looks okay to me but  I feel low when I am with my spouse because she is beautiful so  I am I feel insecure . so now just because of her , I am now thinking of getting hair replacement or transplant but somewhere deep inside I am not feeling good . I am confused . 

What if you shave your head bald? 

It might look pretty badass on you. 

@Dharam you need to understand how women perceive men is quite different than how men perceive women, men and women are two different complementary energies to each other.

When women look at you they see your energy, not your features. In a woman's psychology, she is the one who wants/likes to be seen, to be loved, be liked by you; you are the action, who sees her, loves her, whatever it is. If you already appreciate her beauty, that's what she'll be willing to see.

Bald is a very masculine thing actually by the way, most of the guys shave their head.. and that shows they don't need that woman-like need to be seen/liked.

If she also thinks that she is beautiful, than she probably would like to see you proud to have her, rather than trying to be as good looking as her so you equalize yourself with her: then who is to be seen, who is the valuer?

You could be fat and ugly that you would still be able to attract good looking women, it's all about how confident/humorous/detached you are from them that counts, not how you look like (which is not an excuse to not take care of your health/body ofc).

You may think looks matters, because almost all good looking guys are confident/humorous and detached (or at least appears so), but they got all that BECAUSE they think looks matters, you see ...

You gotta work on your self-esteem and your detachement first.
So start a meditation habit, 20 minutes per day, and read this book, and this one.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them