kira

Positive Affirmations

4 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone 

I have been stuck trying to find the proper positive affirmation for my situation, Im taking a really importat computer test in around two en a half weeks, I have taken this same test before and failed, I was nervous and couldnt focussed.  

Personally I feel that something like ´ím focused´  or ´im calm´ isnt enough. So i came up with ´Im focused and calm during my computertest´ but i dont know if that its too long.

Does anyone here have some more experience with the topic ? 

I could really use some help 

thank u to you all 

Hello, you could try with "I will pass my test". Say it for at least 5 min straight twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. Although this might help you, it won't magically make you pass the test. You have to actually sit and study for it. A trick which I find effective for taking action is the 3, 2, 1 trick: 

Whenever you feel lazy, try this trick. I works pretty well with me. If you combine it with the affirmations, you will succeed.

Good luck ;)

@nikolay Hi nikolay 

Thank you four your answer, yes i have been study really hard daily ! im just afraid that my nerves might get in the way. I recently watched Leo´s video on the topic, and one of the things he said was to make it in the present and not future. Thats why i have avoid using ´will´  I dont know ... im pretty new  to this so ... what do you think ? 

Greetings 

How about:

I accept that this test is going to have the results it's going to have and I just have to focus on doing my best... ? 

;)

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com