Visitor

Crystal Therapy

36 posts in this topic

@pluto Lemurian crystals. I have not heard them called that before. I have not checked my crystals for a long time but I do recall seeing them before. However I do have a Recorder crystal. I have not yet been able to experience anything from it as yet. Though I have not spent too much time with it either.

Thank you for informing me about the 5D storage system in crystal (and in glass too). I just checked it on the Internet. Yes, I agree that the future will reveal more, not only about crystallography but how subtleties such as intuition are interacted with the material world (consciousness of the inanimate). 

Having a background in electronics became a means towards incorporating energy into the crystals. Two approaches were considered, one was the use of pulses within the frequencies of brainwaves, and the use of coloured light for chakra treatment.

Note: The frequency or speed of flashing light that is most likely to cause seizures (in epileptics) varies from person to person. Generally, flashing lights most likely to trigger seizures are between the frequency of 5 to 30 flashes per second (Hertz). - source. For this reason it is always important to use a questionnaire (covering such issues) before using anything as a therapeutic tool. I would not use the following instrument for people susceptible to fits and seizures. 

Below, the circuit board in background is a prefabricated board for a running light-chaser circuit - modified for brainwave frequencies.

95.jpg

Here is the electronics used for the colour generator.

92.jpg

The resulting instrument.

Crystal Control Panel..jpg

Previous pair of crystal wands incorporating a LED probe.

IN-OUT Healing Wands.jpg

Above: (bottom left and centre) interesting how the light from the room filters through the crystals and fills the copper tube;  (bottom right) probe end - connection plug.

14 hours ago, Visitor said:

@pluto Lemurian crystals. I have not heard them called that before. I have not checked my crystals for a long time but I do recall seeing them before. However I do have a Recorder crystal. I have not yet been able to experience anything from it as yet. Though I have not spent too much time with it either.

Thank you for informing me about the 5D storage system in crystal (and in glass too). I just checked it on the Internet. Yes, I agree that the future will reveal more, not only about crystallography but how subtleties such as intuition are interacted with the material world (consciousness of the inanimate). 

Had a look at my crystals again. It has been a few years since. Here is the 'Recorder'

Recorder QC.jpg

I am assuming this is a 'Lemurian'.

Lemuria QC.jpg

The above pair of wands were mainly made for chakra healing/re-balancing. Since each chakra has it own unique coloured (frequency) energy. The light probe has a pair of LEDs for each primary colour (red, yellow, green, blue) and white.

Light probe.jpg

Other colours [A] can be produced by mixing the primary colours. Variations of a mixed colour can be produced by varying the intensity of each LED. From this the 15 chakra colours shown below can be created.

chakras-inv.jpg

Here is one of the wands showing the colour green.

Chakra Wand - green.jpg

Here is the 15 chakra colours produced within the quartz crystal.

Chakra Wand Colours-15.jpg

Here is a wand which has not yet been completed. It was to be, and still could be, a tool for hypnotherapy. I was going to use it after doing a hypnotherapy course, which I never started. Other priorities took its place. As a result, I felt it was not ethical to use without first completing the course. So the project wand got mothballed.

The wand was originally called the Alpha Wand because the LED lights were going to rotate (LED Chaser Circuit) at a pulse rate of Alpha brainwave frequency. The goal was to assist the client to relax at a sort of meditative state. However, by slowing the Alpha waves by half, Theta wave frequencies occur. Both Alpha and Theta wave frequencies are present in the brain when someone becomes hypnotized. This wand could also be called a Hypnotic Wand.

Hypnotic Wand.jpg

This wand was made to be a crystal wand in itself with the added hypnotic light pulses. The crystal portion where the light chamber is has been sealed off by aluminium foil. So no light penetrates the crystal. The crystal is Smokey Quartz, and is often used for grounding and cleansing.

Awesome posts, we are starting to remember our ancient technology mentioned in Atlantean/Lemurian times and texts. Have you noticed these last several years all the ancient and lost knowledge is arising out of nowhere? people are remembering things they don't know where the memories come from and are creating stuff like this by the visions and downloads they receive.

Keep doing what you do man, your creativity is definitely coming from somewhere and sooner or later it will be more common as more awaken. Many people still class these things as myths or nonsense but too me I've always known from within since young age that it should be common knowledge.

The more we know the crazier we appear to the masses like Plato said but remember Nikola Tesla was once called Crazy 100s of years ago and a mad scientist but now he is regarded as Geniuses and one of the smartest people to ever live.

People forget that without crystals many types technology we have today wouldn't function and wouldn't exist in the first place like radios and computers ect...

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Pretty cool stuff. I'm just slowly beginning to get into the topic. Can you tell me anything about black turmaline?

23 hours ago, pluto said:

Awesome posts, we are starting to remember our ancient technology mentioned in Atlantean/Lemurian times and texts. Have you noticed these last several years all the ancient and lost knowledge is arising out of nowhere? people are remembering things they don't know where the memories come from and are creating stuff like this by the visions and downloads they receive.

Keep doing what you do man, your creativity is definitely coming from somewhere and sooner or later it will be more common as more awaken. Many people still class these things as myths or nonsense but too me I've always known from within since young age that it should be common knowledge.

The more we know the crazier we appear to the masses like Plato said but remember Nikola Tesla was once called Crazy 100s of years ago and a mad scientist but now he is regarded as Geniuses and one of the smartest people to ever live.

People forget that without crystals many types technology we have today wouldn't function and wouldn't exist in the first place like radios and computers ect...

Thank you pluto for your post.

I have been thinking somewhat differently. These wands are already 17 years old. So, for me it is nothing new. If anything, I think today there is too much emphasis on selling things which imitate by appearance and lack metaphysical foundations. Harry Potter wands, and such, have taken over. The use of tools which aid and bridge between the physical and metaphysical are being watered down.

Also, the metaphysician is losing insider vision and faith to make things happen. Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) had this ability more than most. He could build and make an apparatus perform in a way that nobody else could reproduce. Because of this, others blamed Tesla for being a charlatan. I believe Tesla was able to see something possible and work out how to make it happen. It was his conviction (faith), a metaphysical principle, which provided the means for creating what he deemed possible.

For example. Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) was a close friend of Tesla, and whenever he visited Tesla, Tesla would show him what he was working on. At one time, Tesla lit up the room they were in and Mark could not source the light, because the air itself was the light source. It was shadowless light. Tesla was able to vibrate an air gas, lets say Nitrogen, to release photons. Yet today we have not been able to do produce a room full of shadowless light*. Imagine its uses, every bit of air is lit up. Nothing hidden in the shadows. It could benefit surgery, and inspecting things in dark areas without the aid of a torch, etc. Tesla was able to do many such things because he had insider vision plus conviction to make it happen. 

I think there is a decrease in the number of faithful visionaries among metaphysicians of today. I might be wrong, but that is how I see it today.

With regards to me in further developments in this field, I have ceased in doing so. Other avenues have come along. The lessons learnt have contributed, and still do, to furthering my journey down the rabbit hole of truth.

* Interestingly, there has been reports from alien abductees (from MUFON reports) that they were in a UFO room of light that had no source point. Investigators/researchers have considered the walls and ceilings must have been the light source, but the abductees never (as far as I know) regarded that was the case.

4 hours ago, Annie said:

Pretty cool stuff. I'm just slowly beginning to get into the topic. Can you tell me anything about black turmaline?

Personally, I see black tourmaline as a stone which can absorb a lot of energy, including negative energy. It is used for grounding a person. In crystal therapy, an agitated person often becomes settled after holding a black tourmaline for a while. It can also be used, by the therapist, to ground any negativity transferred from the client. Barry used to hold one in his left hand while treating a person.

There are many Internet sources of what stone is for what. However, there is a lot of outer/personal info too (like what I just gave you above), that may not apply to you. My suggestion is to read many different sources and find what is common in all of them. Write that down as a reference. Then discover if this inner info is true for you. Then anything other than that inner info is your outer info that only you know is so for yourself. If you decide to practice this form of therapy for yourself, remember as things change for you, so does your flow of energies. Crystals will then behave differently for the outer info accordingly. Homeostasis is what crystals are primarily used for. They can aid the person to reach a metaphysical homeostasis which usually transfers to a physiological balance for the human body.

I have tried post my last wand, on this thread, twice and just at the end it got lost in submission. Perhaps the post had too many photos, or it was simply me pressing the wrong buttons (most probably the later). Anyway, I will try again but this time in two separate posts, part 1 and 2.

PART 1

The following wand is basically a sonic wand, but it has a few unique qualities added to it. The quartz crystal is known as a laser wand mainly because it is tapered to a point for concentrating the flow of energy. They are intended for metaphysical psychic-surgery.  However, this crystal also has a scalpel blade termination on it. The crystal also has a trigger crystal grown out of its side. This can be used as a chi (life force) energy release from the finger (Reiki).

The sonic part of the wand comes from the use of four wire coils which can be arranged in series, parallel, or any combination of the two. Electromagnetic impulses can be induced , via the coils, into the crystal. On release of the impulse the induced energy, in the crystal, then releases it out of is terminal point (scalpel tip). The impulses and configuration of the coils can be made to do many things, primarily it can induce or withdraw energies through the crystal.

Various electronic devices can be attached to the wand, such as a signal generator, audio frequency generator, musical keyboard, even as a sonic speaker (though inaudible to the ear).

PSSW.jpg

PSSW_PCB and switches.jpg

PART 2

PSSW_switches.jpg

PSSW_blade_wiring.jpg

88.jpg

Below, the wand is used for the throat chakra (blue).

PSSW_lightprpbe.jpg

So how has crystal therapy contributed to my self-improvement? It has mainly contributed to my realization that we are quasi beings. We are not fixed animated beings like a robot. Everything is quasi and everything is not necessarily so. Everything changes, which makes for a lot of room and freedom for change. We have the ability to change our attitudes, habits, beliefs, emotions, even physicality to a degree. And most importantly, nothing is impossible. What seems impossible is what we do not yet understand. Those that want to change can - sometime quickly, sometimes slowly.

@Visitor  Can you recommend a particular page with a list of what stone is for what? 
So I should let intuition decide which stone is the right one for me? Interesting!

7 hours ago, Annie said:

@Visitor  Can you recommend a particular page with a list of what stone is for what? 
So I should let intuition decide which stone is the right one for me? Interesting!

@Annie I prefer to actually go to a place (shop or exhibition stall) that sell crystals. Then let my intuition decide upon what is their. If nothing in particular is found there then let go of it. Then go to another place. I would not buy a crystal from the Internet. I understand that some people live far away from a crystal place, but if you want some crystals then it may be worth the trip (depends what you expect).

Sorry, but I cannot recommend a particular page with a list of what stone is for what. There are various information on all of those pages which I do not particularly agree with. As mentioned before, it is best to go and find for yourself. Barry, my mentor at the time, said the exact thing to me, and I agree that was the best thing to do. Every stone I have was picked this way, and I have no regret attached to any of them.