Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saf_Raf

Akashic Field/realm

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

Opening this topic to know from you if you have any knowledge/toughts/experiences about what is called the "akashic field", a lot of people already heard about it, but for those who don't, it's supposed to be a parallel universe in which all the universal knowledge is and it can be reached through specific meditation/opening of the "third-eye", I know it's more of an esoterical topic and have a lot of nonsense related to it, but I'd like to know what people in the "search for the truth" as myself thinks about it. ;)

* Sorry for some mispelling english, it's not my native idiom. 

11 hours ago, Pinocchio said:

I think you're a universe too far. How about finding out the truth of this one first.

If there's one, I'm in the search of it ;)

@Saf_Raf  Thought about this one myself from time to time. Here's my thoughts on the subject.

We are given seven senses in this reality. Our consciousness is perhaps an eighth sense which can only be activated in this reality by deep meditation. Enlightenment is actually the ability to go beyond this reality into another dimension (parallel universe). It is quite possibly where the spirit (soul) goes after we die. Who knows how many senses we are gifted with there.

I'm unwilling to discount anything. My mind is open to all possibilities and this just happens to be one of them.    

On 16/02/2016 at 2:46 AM, DanoDMano said:

@Saf_Raf  Thought about this one myself from time to time. Here's my thoughts on the subject.

We are given seven senses in this reality. Our consciousness is perhaps an eighth sense which can only be activated in this reality by deep meditation. Enlightenment is actually the ability to go beyond this reality into another dimension (parallel universe). It is quite possibly where the spirit (soul) goes after we die. Who knows how many senses we are gifted with there.

I'm unwilling to discount anything. My mind is open to all possibilities and this just happens to be one of them.    

I feel the same way, I believe our soul can go to (or came from) these parallel dimensions, where there's an infinite knowledge which can be accessed by meditation/astral projection or even when our body ceases to exist, there's nothing much about a practical way to reach it though, it's all too philosophical/abstract, hoping to get more direct way to think about it or even reach it if it's possible, I know it's related to the energetic fields with wich we can syncronize, the question is how, who knows someday. ;)

I also find myself thinking about these more esoteric kind of things from time to time. What got me really interested are the similarities in near-death experiences - there's good and interesting research on this topic. For example, how do you want to rationalize that a blind person who never saw in her life seems do die in a hospital, flows over her body - comes back and tells the doctor that he lost his pen when he was helping her not to die?

Also, when I read about going in past lives through hypnotherapy I was very sceptical. However, how are you going to explain that people start talking in other languages perfectly - they don't know anything about in their current live - and naming historical details about times that are ridiculous and than afterwards were verified.

I found there is a lot of bullshit conceptualization in these esoteric topics. However, I think that there is a lot more than I can sense with my few senses. Gravitational waves were just discovered a few weeks ago. There is probably a lot of shit we don't know about. Isn't that great?

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

I've read and got in touch with some random topics and videos about it and what I heard goes in encounter with all you said, I'm truly interested to get in touch with this "universal consciousness" if it's possible in a way or another or another, maybe through mediunity (here in Brazil we have a doctrine following the paths of Allan Kardec, with mediunity practices, but with christian spiritual background, which it's not that good due to the dogmas, I follow it for a long time with some progress) or through meditation itself, hope to find a way soon. Thank you dor your reply ;)