Zane

Fourth Date

4 posts in this topic

OH MY GOD, TODAY WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my fourth date with an artist today and WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I'm supercharged with passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I noticed how I behave completely spontaneously and intuitvely and I act on and embrace my passions and I'm perfectly willing to be goofy and even over-the-top but I make that into my charisma. I'm defying the conventions of being the Alpha Male and the Player and even defying the Beta and Omega. I'm focusing on creating a headspace where me and my date are loose, spontaneous, and uninhibited. I never expected to get four dates and I beat my own goal of my OkCupid challenge to overcome my fear of approach anxiety and rejection. I'm focusing on discarding the conventions of dating and focusing on appealing to the inner child!! I notice how my approach to dating deviates from pickup and the the courting traditions. I'm focusing on creating an authentic and tailor-made dating approach that re-defines and defies masculinity, modern dating and attraction. I'm using online dating but i'm taking a deliberately selective approach by being crystal clear about what i want. 

Edited by Zane

Good, this is how dates are suppose to be, hopefully you will be able to be like this always and forever ^_^