Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huz

Meditation Is Become My Favourite Thing To Do!

3 posts in this topic

So I have been mediating for 1.5 years now. Gone on retreats. I average an hour a day at the moment in my daily life. There are times where I think I have lost the fucking plot and there are times which are so blissful. 

I think in my life I have had some great experiences leading to now. But I am getting to the point in my practice where sitting down, doing nothing and letting go has become the most enjoyable thing to do in my life. This feeling is also bleeding into my daily life. I dunno, it's kinda weird because I don't care about all my goals and shit anymore. Does anyone else get this feeling? Maybe this is a life purpose right here. Doing fucking nothing and maybe 10 years down the road when I mastered that, I can teach people how to do nothing also.

Edited by Huz

I am into daily 1 hour meditation for about 7 months and there is really nothing that fulfills me more than just sitting down and do absolutly nothing.

BEING is the shit, not entertainment. :D

The Infinite is abundant, unmatchable, indescribable - and once you've become one with it, there's no reason to hunt for anything else. It's like drinking water when you're full and hydrated, no purpose in that, but you can give one - that's the beauty of life. 

Edited by Stoica Doru

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.