Stoica Doru

The Kingdom Of God Is Within You

4 posts in this topic

I keep having insights of unity and blissfulness, and I see how everything is just a big scene, with counciousness divided into the surroundings and into all living beings. I'm ecstatic even as I am writing this, feeling super charged with energy, as I'm about to disperse into the background, Samadhi like. 

Jesus said to His disciples, "Truly I say to you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.

So become poor - surrender, and everything else will be shown in its purest form. 

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

I am starting to see the big scene as well, it's like I have two voices in my head now. One is god and the other is the ego, now I just let god's voice lead the way. I can't believe I use to think that I was really this body, and now I see that in others now and its starting to blow my mind.

40 minutes ago, Stoica Doru said:

So become poor

Everybody has something, everybody has accumulated something. Nobody is so poor that he has nothing. And nobody is so rich that he has everything.

Even the poorest has his own clinging, and the richest yet has his own ambitions. Even a beggar is rich because he has something which he clings to. It may be just a begging-bowl, but it doesn't matter whether it's a kingdom or a begging bowl. The question is not of the objects you possess; the question is whether you are possessive. You can have a kingdom non-possessively, and you can be a beggar and very possessive.

So when Jesus says that a rich man cannot enter into the kingdom of God, he's talking about the man who is possessive, who is miserly, the man who is closed and cannot share, the man who cannot participate in life -- who remains afraid and becomes an island unto himself, who separates himself from the whole and becomes a closed thing, who remains in a cocoon. This man is what Jesus means by a rich man. 

9 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Everybody has something, everybody has accumulated something. Nobody is so poor that he has nothing. And nobody is so rich that he has everything.

Even the poorest has his own clinging, and the richest yet has his own ambitions. Even a beggar is rich because he has something which he clings to. It may be just a begging-bowl, but it doesn't matter whether it's a kingdom or a begging bowl. The question is not of the objects you possess; the question is whether you are possessive. You can have a kingdom non-possessively, and you can be a beggar and very possessive.

So when Jesus says that a rich man cannot enter into the kingdom of God, he's talking about the man who is possessive, who is miserly, the man who is closed and cannot share, the man who cannot participate in life -- who remains afraid and becomes an island unto himself, who separates himself from the whole and becomes a closed thing, who remains in a cocoon. This man is what Jesus means by a rich man. 

Indeed. By poor, I meant low in expectations and simple. 

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.