Stoica Doru

Warning! Meditation Leaves (pretty Much) Nothing Unsolved

3 posts in this topic

From the posts I've seen, and mostly from personal experience, I can tell you that the gift of abundent counciousness comes with a price - the uprising of unresolved traumas and of harmful psychological paterns. 
This comes is waves of psychosis for some, or in scary frightening bodily symptoms for others, or both. 
Striping away the inauthentic and bringing forth the light and love that you are takes time, courage and wisdom, but "you'll make it, despite the worst odds, and it'll be better than anything else you can imagine", to quote Charles Bukowski. 
The best thing you can do is realize that you pretty much have no control over life and you are just an actor on a stage, so just continue your meditation practice and attend and heal the upcoming symptoms with courage, interest and discipline. Love yourself and don't push or criticize yourself too hard, because you're digging into the essence of existence itself! Everything has its time. Have faith, you're brave! 

Edited by Stoica Doru

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

It only make you suffer cause it was hidden.

It only stays painful cause you're denying it.

It only goes if you face it.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Have recently had an experience of unresolved trauma's I had to deal with. It gave me palpilations and a fear that my heart was gonna stop.

I started accepting and observing this fear. Now that I almost overcame this I have to say, it was all worth it. Keep at it and the fear will slowly transmute in a deep rooted peace.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus