Afonso

Enlightenment Fast With Big Mind/big Heart?

3 posts in this topic

Dennis Genpo Merzel Roshi is a former Zen Master who has founded an organization which shares/sells content that deals with the Big Mind Process, a path for waking up and seeing one's True Nature.

Ken Wilber supports his organization and the actual process.

Can anyone say anything about this? It seems very unreal that one could awaken from a one-hour practice of the Big Mind Process.

I believe it's a pile of horse shit, but there's so much popularity around it. @Azrael said he got an enlightenment experience from that, which makes me wonder

Why is it soooo popular and famous and whatever, yet no one talks about it here?!

Is it really a scam?

39 minutes ago, Afonso said:

Why is it soooo popular and famous and whatever, yet no one talks about it here?!

It makes you reconnect with your emotions. You are probably like everyone else running away from them. This process can shift your whole paradigm how you go about that. It changed my self-awareness a lot. So just try it for yourself and find out.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

32 minutes ago, Azrael said:

It makes you reconnect with your emotions. You are probably like everyone else running away from them. This process can shift your whole paradigm how you go about that. It changed my self-awareness a lot. So just try it for yourself and find out.

If you want to go really hardcore, what should we buy from this guy ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them