Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheGod

Which psychedelic trip should I trust?

2 posts in this topic

I reached the point where I don't understand what God is. I used to think I understand but now I'm very very puzzled with it. 

I did 50+ trips on mushrooms for the last 4 years, around 20+ DMT and 15+ 5MeODMT trips. I used to have only good trips before I started doing 5MeODMT. Sometimes I'm tripping and I feel great that I'm God but recently I've been having a plenty of bad trips where I have a lot of fear and negativity. 

My question is, should I trust bad trips or good trips? Also, I never tried 5MeOMalt so I might be missing out on some important aspect. On the other hand, even if I tried 5MeOMalt how can I trust the experience? I'm sure that in 50 years I will imagine new psychedelics that will be as powerfull as 5MeO or even more powerful. I have a theory that I can't be understood completely as God

It's like looking at God thru different lenses. There is no right or wrong lens.

It's not about trust, it's about contemplating the nature of consciousness and experiencing how the mind works.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.