fanta

Heal my serotonin receptors. Either with psychedelics or supplements

40 posts in this topic

On 22.5.2024 at 2:19 PM, OBEler said:

Please tell us when exactly did you took this. Maybe you have tolerance 

It was back in the start of January.

On 22.5.2024 at 3:16 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

This is weird, Maybe your receptors got down regulated because of NBOMe considering it is a dangerous substance. You will need time to regain the normal number of serotonin receptors again, don't do any serotogenic drugs for a couple of months.

Problem with NBOMe is that's a full agonist and have a high neurotoxicity. It literally felt like my brain was frying. It felt like I have ingested poison into my system. It just felt really wrong. If this was actually happening or something I was imagining, I don't know..

@fanta oh man I am really sorry for you. Did you get your fake LSD from a street dealer?

5 minutes ago, fanta said:

Are you using SSRI´s? I have seen a lot of anecdotes of people who have taken SSRI and never been able to trip afterwards. Some people have gone 5 years without antidepressants and still not being able to trip.

Yes. I trip always , and it is been crazy. Lol. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@fanta oh man I am really sorry for you. Did you get your fake LSD from a street dealer?

No problem. The LSD was sourced at a dark net marketplace. I never thought about fake drugs, but It seems like its starting to become the norm, sadly...

3 hours ago, James123 said:

Yes. I trip always , and it is been crazy. Lol. 

Ohh, that's cool. Maybe its some genetic thing, but some people have tripping destroyed for life after taking ssri´s.

6 minutes ago, fanta said:

No problem. The LSD was sourced at a dark net marketplace. I never thought about fake drugs, but It seems like its starting to become the norm, sadly...

Ok that's better than from the streets. I think you could have prevent this in first place, did you read the reviews of this vendor? Were there negative ones? You cannot be the only one who got poisoned. Or were there some signs that this vendor is not trustworthy?

2 hours ago, fanta said:

Ohh, that's cool. Maybe its some genetic thing, but some people have tripping destroyed for life after taking ssri´s.

Why? What happened to them?

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

Ok that's better than from the streets. I think you could have prevent this in first place, did you read the reviews of this vendor? Were there negative ones? You cannot be the only one who got poisoned. Or were there some signs that this vendor is not trustworthy?

No, it was really stupid of me.. I really fucked up... I have had a really good experience with the dark net places upon that point. Buying good drugs for probably 10 years. But these days it just seems that the drug markets are flooded with fake drugs. Just look at all the fentanyl, fake benzes etc. Its really fucked up.. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Why? What happened to them?

That is the million dollar question. I have been reading on forums on people taking ssri´s. It seems that it does something to the receptors. My understanding is that we got a serotonin and dopamine emotional energy system. Dopamine is pleasure and drive (distinct energy) while the serotonin system is attachment and love (distinct energy). Women have higher estrogen which makes them get higher serotonin then men and vice versa. That is why they are more caring then men.

I think that ssri´s could fuck up the serotoninerg part of the emotional energy system, making people emotionally numb. Its probably poison.. If you just google long term withdrawal symptoms ssri after quitting, there is a lot of anecdotes.

We have actually very little clue about how the brain and nervous system precisely works. There is probably a LOT of interactions happening that we have noe clue about..

One anecdote was of a guy who used one form of ssri. It worked for a while, I think some years, until it stopped working. They ended up trying many different medications which didn't work. He became suicidal with Anhedonia.. His symptoms got ten times worse than before starting medication.

Edited by fanta

7 hours ago, fanta said:

That is the million dollar question. I have been reading on forums on people taking ssri´s. It seems that it does something to the receptors. My understanding is that we got a serotonin and dopamine emotional energy system. Dopamine is pleasure and drive (distinct energy) while the serotonin system is attachment and love (distinct energy). Women have higher estrogen which makes them get higher serotonin then men and vice versa. That is why they are more caring then men.

I think that ssri´s could fuck up the serotoninerg part of the emotional energy system, making people emotionally numb. Its probably poison.. If you just google long term withdrawal symptoms ssri after quitting, there is a lot of anecdotes.

We have actually very little clue about how the brain and nervous system precisely works. There is probably a LOT of interactions happening that we have noe clue about..

One anecdote was of a guy who used one form of ssri. It worked for a while, I think some years, until it stopped working. They ended up trying many different medications which didn't work. He became suicidal with Anhedonia.. His symptoms got ten times worse than before starting medication.

Wow. That's crazy man, thank you for the input. I am using antidepressants too. I think long term weed smoking (8 years non stop, like smoking cigarettes) and psychedelics destroyed my emotional system. I was diagnosed with MDD. What do you think about this?

12 hours ago, fanta said:

No, it was really stupid of me.. I really fucked up... I have had a really good experience with the dark net places upon that point. Buying good drugs for probably 10 years. But these days it just seems that the drug markets are flooded with fake drugs. Just look at all the fentanyl, fake benzes etc. Its really fucked up.. 

But what were the reviews of the vendor? Don't you check them? If they are new on the market and low reviews it's a risk 

4 hours ago, James123 said:

Wow. That's crazy man, thank you for the input. I am using antidepressants too. I think long term weed smoking (8 years non stop, like smoking cigarettes) and psychedelics destroyed my emotional system. I was diagnosed with MDD. What do you think about this?

Hmm. To be honest, it's hard for me to assess your situation without knowing your whole history. But I think that depression often happens because a person have supressed a lot of emotions either through childhood or later in life making them emotionally numb. Processing and integrating these feelings could lift a depression.

18 minutes ago, OBEler said:

But what were the reviews of the vendor? Don't you check them? If they are new on the market and low reviews it's a risk 

I just saw that he had like 4.9 rating with 100s of reviews, so didn't think about it. Of course now I feel stupid as fuck. Never going to do the same mistake again..

If you are thinking in terms of brain functioning, research about Cerebrolysin and what it can do.

On 30.5.2024 at 9:12 PM, Hugo Oliveira said:

If you are thinking in terms of brain functioning, research about Cerebrolysin and what it can do.

Thanks <3

On 5/30/2024 at 0:12 PM, Hugo Oliveira said:

I don't see that it is sold anywhere and it requires injection?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 02/06/2024 at 11:09 PM, Leo Gura said:

I don't see that it is sold anywhere and it requires injection?

I was able to order for delivery to Brazil through a company that intermediates the purchase of medications. I believe it should be much easier in Europe and the USA. Unfortunately, I don't have specific sources to recommend, but I think a brief online search should be sufficient.

On 02/06/2024 at 11:09 PM, Leo Gura said:

it requires injection?

Yes, Cerebrolysin requires administration via injection. My prescribed protocol is 5 intramuscular injections (2mg each) during 4 weeks, 2 day intervals between weeks. 

11 minutes ago, Hugo Oliveira said:

5 intramuscular injections

I mean, 20. 5 per week