oysterman

Recurring Dream Of Telling Her I Love Her: Should I Do It In Reality?

6 posts in this topic

I am not sure what is the best action to do.

I have been in a relationship with girl #1 for over a year. We are taking steps to reduce this relationship to eventually break it off before we go to different universities next term.

Before the current relationship started, I asked a girl #2 on a date. She declined it as a romantic date, stating she was not emotionally over a previous relationship.

Over this past year I have become a closer to this same girl #2. I see her almost every day.  After I see her I often laugh out loud at how beautiful she is and how crazy my mind goes for her. :x
I believe that at many points I could have asked her on dates or just kissed her out of the blue and she would have reciprocated. I have ached to tell her about my feelings for her so many times.

I always restrained myself from all these actions, in order to not hurt the previously mentioned girl #1 that I was actually in a relationship with, and also due to a little rejection fear. It has been very hard to keep my feelings bottled up from girl #2, especially when we have deep conversations about love and relationships. Especially when she complains about there being 'no guys' around that she can connect with! 9_9

It is closing to the time where I will probably never see her again, as I will be going to uni.

In the past few days I have been having a recurring dream in which I talk to girl #2 about something, which I feel is my subconscious trying to tell me to get closure on this matter.

Would it be the best action to tell girl #2 how much I have secretly loved her for the entire time we have known each other, or would she be better off not knowing?

Tl;dr, I fancied a girl for years and am about to never see her again and don't know whether I should tell her how much I loved her the time that I knew her.

Edited by oysterman
typo

So you're saying that you're still arguing with yourself if you should tell a girl you loved for at least a year (and that you will never see again) if you have to tell her that you love her and spend the remaining time having passionate love and intimacy moments with her ?

giphy.gif

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin The remaining time would never end like that haha, and I don't even want it to.

I just keep having the dream, making me think my subconscious is seeking for resolution for the matter. And I don't know whether I should seek closure of the matter by telling her in reality, or seek closure some other way, i.e. internally. Any ideas how the latter could be done? Setting up a daily contemplation practice where I ponder specifically on her and discover that my desire for her is really just a roundabout desire that I have to discover my own infinite nature? :D

Nonono, your mind is going full pussy right now, you got to tell her.

@oysterman   The remaining time would never end like that haha, and I don't even want it to.

You don't know about that, it can happen way faster than you think.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

11 hours ago, oysterman said:

I fancied a girl for years and am about to never see her again and don't know whether I should tell her how much I loved her the time that I knew her.

If you don't tell her about your love for her, you will regret it for the rest of your life!
And then you will hide your unbearable pain, by becoming a recluse of a man living in a far away country.  :|