thierry

Simple question about sollipsism

27 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, OBEler said:

They contradict each other in some aspects (if we are talking about same perspective).

It's the game of division and union.

One as many and Many as One.

You need to absolutize one relative to speak by language of an absolute reality

21 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Why can't we say on a meta perspective there exists multiple beings, which are one in the end but from a certain perspective multiple beings.

Yeah infinity handles that

but how does infinity cognize itself? it is itself? from Infinity of POVs to the ultimate POV there is just IT, this is IT

That's how it feels to be infinite, there can't be no other or me, all those stories are but limits, dust in your infinite all encompassing consciousness, all other is but a figment of your own infinite mind, you have become: the reality that gives birth to all others as well as what you thought yourself to be. The absolute it's truly absolute, everything fits nicely into the strange loop. Others may exist but if they do exist, as you do, then all there is is existence playing. So from the human pov there are other entities, but from existence or infinity, there's just itself, shinning through All.

A part of infinity is equally infinite as the whole of infinity. Each part is as big as the whole, and the whole is just a part. Infinities on Infinities. It has nowhere to go because it's already everywhere and nowhere.

30 minutes ago, OBEler said:

If my ego doesnt look at my girlfriend and don't imagine her she is probably existing in her own bubble. I as God hold her in my consciousness which is unlimited.thats what I understand. Why can you say she even doesn't exist from a meta perspective 

I never said she doesn't exist. She is existance as well as you are existance. how many existences can there be? The all pervasive One existence, from this, there's no limitation to what can be imagined, in fact that's what you are doing all day along.

The overall point here is to stop intellectualizing on solipsism, it's a direct awakening and there's no way arround it. As infinity you are infinite, all that can be is simultaneously being. Infinity will resolve everything for you

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

"Basic oneness" is a concept.

Anything that can be put into words is a concept.

true, what can I do about it?

maybe I'll stare you into the eyes Ramana style

39059818_10156476972739631_4642032552238907392_n.jpg

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

36 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I watched both multiple times. I will do again and again. They contradict each other in some aspects (if we are talking about same perspective).

The videos do contradict each other in some aspects. 

Because the word/signfifier "God" is not used refering to Impersonal Infinite Being (devoid of any properties besides being infinite & potentially aware).

But used for a "God" loaded with feelings of individuality, some personality-remnants which are still being in nondual unity with all appearance (and even if its a world bubble appearance) in the psychedelic state.

In truth, the same Infinite Impersonal Being is looking through all beings and perspectives. Not a God here and a God there, which are also the same God (somehow, but not explained how. The only explanation tha works is fully empty & impersonal consciousness. And only that fully empty & impersonal consciousness is able to reside in and be all beings). 

That is by the way the whole problem with the psychedelic-only/mainly path: One gets the nondual unity with the limitless bubble of appearance (this world and any fancy psychedelic realm), but not the totally empty impersonal part of Infinite Consciousness/Being. And that is why its not stable without the psychedelic.

The way forward is the dissolving/transcending/cutting off with high-speed-awareness (aka meditation training) any and all of the remants of I-feelings/I-thoughts/concepts/ideas/all of it that this "God-bundle-identity" consists of.

That ends in Infinite Impersonal Being, or sobre stable Enligtenment. Infinite Impersonal Being containing the former (now transcended and seen trough) personality patterns and this world, and any other being & other world.

And this Impersonal Infinite Being is looking through all eyes. So who is reading these lines? 

That solves the Solipsism dilemma, and nothing else ever will.

Selling Real Impersonal and fully empty Solipsism by the River

PS: Short form: Psychedelic Awakening = not fully empty/impersonal separate-self-remnants hijacking the experience and projecting themselves on their visual/experience-field bubble, and calling that God. Not for the faint of hearted. ^_^

Infinity of Gods is just a nice conceptual try to keep the remnants of the separate-self illusion alive and credible and not let them die/transcend them fully, which would be Impersonal Infinite Being. Outcome: Suffering & no sobre Enlightenment. To declare that superior to sobre Enlightenment, add a few ETs. Which is nothing else than more appearance & understanding of it, but who cares.

PS PS: Even more shorther form: Conceptual Solipsism is just a game to keep the ego alive a bit longer, give it a bit more refuge/ground to stand on, and project itself onto the whole universe. Et voila, an Infinity of infinitely extended God-Egos Gods. 

49 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Here's a third story: You are Santa Claus, everyone else is the Easter Bunny, and you're all created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

You like this one?

Like it. At least with this story, there is less risk of any girlfriend being insulted. Sounds also more romantic than "I as God".

34 minutes ago, Davino said:

39059818_10156476972739631_4642032552238907392_n.jpg

Nice story. 9_9

7 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

At least with this story, there is less risk of any girlfriend being insulted.

Uh-oh, sounds like a certain someone got in trouble at some point while going God-mode on his gf. Lol!

Hope you're still friends. ^_^

32 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Uh-oh, sounds like a certain someone got in trouble at some point while going God-mode on his gf. Lol!

Luckily, yours truly at least avoided this faux-pas. The intuition that the more charming move (instead of telling her yours truly is God) would be telling her that of course she is the a Goddess appeared just in time.

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

The intuition that the more charming move (instead of telling her yours truly is God) would be telling her that of course she is the a Goddess appeared just in time.

:D:D:D

Mmmmm... nice move, Your Moistness. You sure are one silver tongued zen-devil, if I don't say so myself!