Buck Edwards

Significant change in consciousness

72 posts in this topic

Of course, it does. Obviously in the moment it makes you extremely conscious and in a much more bulletproof way than any other methodology.

Regarding baseline consciousness, I had to change my mind. Psychedelics have permanently upgraded my baseline consciousness, presence and overall intelligence. Particularly all 5meos are great for that, I feel the neurochemistry of my brain has been upgraded. I am able to access pretty directly states of consciousness that were hard to access before, my mind is more malleable and I can tap into my consciousness and awaken it.

As all techniques, you need to do many mediations sits to see a substantial change in baseline consciousness. It's the same with tripping, most people are just amateurs. If you get serious into psychedelics you will see wild results, particularly in peak states but also in how you feel everyday 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes strong and mature. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available. Discipline this life & Realize God

1 minute ago, Davino said:

Of course, it does. Obviously in the moment it makes you extremely conscious and in a much more bulletproof way than any other methodology.

Regarding baseline consciousness, I had to change my mind. Psychedelics have permanently upgraded my baseline consciousness, presence and overall intelligence. Particularly all 5meos are great for that, I feel the neurochemistry of my brain has been upgraded. I am able to access pretty directly states of consciousness that were hard to access before, my mind is more malleable and I can tap into my consciousness and awaken it.

As all techniques, you need to do many mediations sits to see a substantial change in baseline consciousness. It's the same with tripping, most people are just amateurs. If you get serious into psychedelics you will see wild results, particularly in peak states but also in how you feel everyday 

And then you die.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

On 4/15/2024 at 1:25 PM, Buck Edwards said:

Does that even happen? 

No. Only appears to happen; but only for an individual who is lost in it's dream. The dream of I am....I am this and I am that. I am a person seeking for something to happen when nothing is really happening only appears to be. Nothing wrong with that but it will never change anything in the Absolute sense.

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

And then you die.

The secret of life is to 'die before you die' - and find that there is no death.

- Eckhart Tolle -

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

The secret of life is to 'die before you die' - and find that there is no death.

- Eckhart Tolle -

There's no death, so there can't be any life, only apparently so.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia you would certainly benefit from psychedelics. 

All that rhetoric will fly out of the window in a Salvia Breakthrough. They call it the backdoor of death. You say there is noone, then do Salvia you will discover what death actually feels like. 

Or have a breakthrough 5meo trip and all this you say will be put into proper context.

Whoever is reading this, you need to understand the following: It's very easy to bullshit yourself without psychedelics. Entheogens will force you to confront your shit. With psychedelics it's still possible but it's a better bet

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes strong and mature. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available. Discipline this life & Realize God

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What do you mean by apparent?

There's nothing behind the curtains, there's just what is 

Just now, Davino said:

@Princess Arabia you would certainly benefit from psychedelics. 

All that rhetoric will fly out of the window in a Salvia Breakthrough. They call it the backdoor of death. You say there is noone, then do Salvia you will discover what that death actually feels like. 

Or have a breakthrough 5meo trip and all this you say will be put into proper context.

Whoever is reading this, you need to understand the following: It's very easy to bullshit yourself without psychedelics. They will force you to confront your shit. With psychedelics it's still possible but it's a better bet

Doesn't matter. If I was to do as you say, that will be what happened. You doing what you're doing is what happening. What are we bullshitting ourselves about. You are already "dead" - so to speak. Nothing wrong or right in doing psychedelics, it's the same as taking a shit with different results. 

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

What do you mean by apparent?

There's nothing behind the curtains, there's just what is 

Appearing as life. There is only what is. So nothing you or I say matters.

@DavinoBenefit is only for an individual that seeks to benefit from what is. You make no sense because you say "is what is".  Then you say benefit from. So benefit is benefitting for an individual who wants to die before they die. 

Ok, lets scrap all that. What is the benefit. 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Doesn't matter. If I was to do as you say, that will be what happened. You doing what you're doing is what happening. What are we bullshitting ourselves about. You are already "dead" - so to speak. Nothing wrong or right in doing psychedelics, it's the same as taking a shit with different results. 

If it doesn't matter what is the deal then? Equally good doing it as not doing it. So then it's just your bias, which you don't question under the assumption it does not matter.

You see, I'm doing all this heavy lifting for you but a psychedelic can do it instantly.

If what you say is true, what do you fear? The psychedelic will reveal you that in its full glory 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

@DavinoBenefit is only for an individual that seeks to benefit from what is. You make no sense because you say "is what is".  Then you say benefit from. So benefit is benefitting for an individual who wants to die before they die. 

Ok, lets scrap all that. What is the benefit. 

Why do I have to convince you? 

I needed nobody to convince me. I was just curious, as I tried most religions on earth and a myriad of techniques for awakening so I tried psychedelics. And you know what?

Psychedelics became their own answer to that question 

Buy 5meo Malt, you will like it. I know you

Just now, Davino said:

If it doesn't matter what is the deal then? Equally good doing it as not doing it. So then it's just your bias, which you don't question under the assumption it does not matter.

You see, I'm doing all this heavy lifting for you but a psychedelic can do it instantly.

If what you say is true, what do you fear? The psychedelic will reveal you that in its full glory 

Who says there's any fear. What I say is not true. There's no truth or falsehood. It's just what is. Show me where I said don't do it. Where is the bias....because I said "and then you die", so what, that's not a bias. Knock yourself out, why force someone to do it. Why do you care. Do you care about saving me...from what? 

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Apparently appearance is apparent, or so it appears.

Go figure!

Why so serious?

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

Buy 5meo Malt, you will like it. I know you

I bought an apple today and i loved it. I buy lots of things I love. I could do 5meo and do it too and have a "breakthrough experience" as you say, then what you still "die". You see God, then what, your body still appears to rot. You see eyes in your hands, then what, you still go to work, eat and shit out that pasta you ate, then "die".

6 minutes ago, Davino said:

I tried most religions on earth and a myriad of techniques for awakening so I tried psychedelics. And you know what?

Psychedelics became their own answer to that question

Ok, great. How's dinner going. How's mom and dad. How the neighbors. Getting married soon?

What does a significant change in consciousness mean? What does it look from the inside? From the outside? Does consciousness change, or is consciousness that within which change may manifest?

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, halfknots said:

What does a significant change in consciousness mean? What does it look from the inside? From the outside? Does consciousness change, or is consciousness that within which change may manifest?

Nothing. Even if it appears to, it's of no value. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why do you care

Because I love you

Knock yourself out, why force someone to do it.

Love never forces. It was an enfatic invitation

Do you care about saving me...from what? 

I wanna give you what you really want and desire in life by pointing out what is blocking the way plus some magic tools for the journey

Edited by Davino