Psychonaut

Claude 3 access in germany

6 posts in this topic

Hey is it possible to use Claude-3 OPUS in Germany? It seems like its blocked for some reason.

Using a VPN is probably the only choice 

The road to God is paved with bliss.

@Psychonaut VPN doesn't work sadly, since you need a valid phone number from one of the countries where it is legitimately available. I'm using anakin.ai to access Claude Opus from Austria. It's a bit pricey, but it works! 

It's not possible 

And just wait for Chatgpt4 upgrade in summer I think it will be then way better than claude3 in all areas.

@OBEler What do you mean, it's not possible? I am already using Claude 3 Opus and told him how he can access it. It IS possible.

@Psychonaut I found a potentially even better way! If you don't need all the fancy stuff that anakin.ai has and you would rather pay as you go, you can access Claude Opus via nat.dev. as well! 

4 hours ago, KingCrimson said:

@OBEler What do you mean, it's not possible? I am already using Claude 3 Opus and told him how he can access it. It IS possible.

@Psychonaut I found a potentially even better way! If you don't need all the fancy stuff that anakin.ai has and you would rather pay as you go, you can access Claude Opus via nat.dev. as well! 

Yeah but you live in another country, not Germany