HMD

Sam Sulek has something terribly wrong with his mental condition.

3 posts in this topic

He seems like a rational person but for some reason, he’s killing himself. It’s slightly disturbing to watch him talk about the way he eats and then there is his breathless way of speaking. 

I am not sure if he is doing it for the love and attention. Because if that’s the case then he’s probably a narcissist with an under-developed ego that might have endured some trauma. And because of this he needs massive attention to sustain his sense of self.

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

Posted (edited)

Sam's content is so popular because he is a nice and chill dude. His content is sort of relaxing to watch like ASMR. He has a likable character, does not promote crappy supplement products and has been vocal about his steroid use unlike others in the industry.

But yeah, his diet and lifestyle can be a bit worrisome and he might not make it pass 45 if he continues heading the similar way that Rich Piana did

I am also worried about how his "normal" behaviour is sort of normalising steroid use and a lot of young guys are jumping that wagon. His dietary advice to his fans is also pretty bad I think.

I hope he will seek help of some sort of support before anything happens but more likely scenario is sudden cardiac arrest. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Posted (edited)

He is young, passionate and aesthetically-oriented, not unlike many spiritual people, artists, etc. He just chose bodybuilding as his passion. When done to the extremes, it has certain trade-offs, like most things done to the extremes. I spent my late teens/early twenties frying my brain with weed (later replaced with meditation), sitting in the woods thinking about crazy stuff and listening to music, neglecting school, friends, etc. It's partially a part of being young, and some people are more extreme than others, and there might be some trauma and insecurities involved too. Still, despite the obvious trade-offs, you can still have a highly reasonable, insightful and inspired person underneath. Seeing the need for balance is something that comes with age.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.