Javfly33

Healing relationship with parents

2 posts in this topic

Yesterday after an event triggered my mind I became conscious I had experienced for years thoughts about "me not being love". 

Then I went even deeper into the feeling and I realized it was because I felt betrayed by my parents, I literally felt like by parents proved to me I am not worthy, some situations where I felt forgotten or not taken care of, made my mind belief that that meant that I was not worthy (If I was not worthy of their attention or importance, that meant for my mind I was not worthy myself).

I felt trapped by this thoughts, I could not run from this feeling. It was like an horror bad psychedelic trip I had some years ago. I had to resource to Love.

I started to project Love to my parents, I forgave them. Love Is the only possible solution when you are in that situation.

I realized I am Love, I am that quality that the thoughts say I am not. 

Because II i am able to project Love just because, without no condition, projecting Love to those that I hate and have rage against, guess what, that tells me that inside I am the Love, the potentiality of Love. 

Now I don´t have to resource to nobody else to tell me what is my worth or whatever, every time I experience this type of soul crushing thoughts I must remind myself if I am able to Love, that means I am worthy, I am the Love inside that is being projected towards the outside. I am that nucleus of Love. 

Love is just love it doesn't need a conditioned you to make it so.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.