mmKay

Nightmares and Heavy Metals

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I notice a recurring pattern . While chelating heavy metals I get more vivid  dreams in my sleep. Sometimes nightmares with gore,  brutallity or disgusting stuff. Nothing to do with my personal life or traumas , not even remotely

When I'm off the round , off the chelators and in the recovery part I get way more nightmares. And then it goes away in a few days untill I chelate again.

Sometimes If I consume foods like bone broth it also happens. Many common foods are high in heavy metals but personally I believe it's not about being perfect but about avoiding the worst ones and having a system to get then out your body

Only comment if you have chelated unless you have something interesting to say 

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

I experience more vivid dreams during the active part of the chelating process (Cutler, ALA, 25mg at the moment), however they don't include gory or nightmarish parts (almost) at all. Furthermore they seem to decrease in vividness during the passive phase.

I am just speculating, but I could think of this as your brain's mechanism of processing toxins moving within tissue (hopefully not redistribution), just like how your dreams tend to become more vivid during/after emotional processing. Like your brain structure is being altered, and as a result and it is adapting.