FourCrossedWands

Curcumin + Piperine to battle inflammation?

5 posts in this topic

So far this has been a very effective combo for me to battle all kinds of inflammation. I have tried many different products, but they were usually very expensive or ineffective. Eg. manuka honey.

Does anyone here share the same experience?

19 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

So far this has been a very effective combo for me to battle all kinds of inflammation. I have tried many different products, but they were usually very expensive or ineffective. Eg. manuka honey.

Does anyone here share the same experience?

Manuka is not for inflammation, it's for cuts, bruises, viruses, bacteria and overall immunity. You got it right with the turmeric and black pepper combo. Very good for inflammation. Take it with some unrefined coconut oil for better results for joint pain. The oil soothes the muscles. Also golden milk is good too and turmeric paste that you just add to milk or warm water to drink along with the coconut oil. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

Also stop eating the foods that causes inflammation. Do a search. Don't buy curcumin pills from anywhere only reputable sources, TRUVANI is a good one online. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

Neem, haritaki and turmeric are good to prevent gut/colon inflammation in my experience.

Posted (edited)

The only problem is that I don't really like the taste of the turmeric powder, even in a milk. So, I have started taking the capsules instead. It's some local brand, I live in EU.

Edited by FourCrossedWands