Antor8188

Got a girlfriend

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

There are virtually no good women when you’re cursed into a small town. As for the select few, good luck cold approaching them without getting a negative stigma of being the creepy pickup guy. The final nail in the coffin is not all of us are capable of moving. You might think I’m in victim mentality or avoiding responsibility when I say that. But if you were in my shoes you’d think very differently very quickly.

Yes, but there’s way more to it than just that. You have to be PERFECT in your talking to even have a microscopic chance of getting somewhere close to arriving at the possibility of pulling her home. That guy had probably been practicing his whole life.

I am trying really really hard to convince myself of that. 

@Shodburrito I agree with most of that. Only difference is I think it is possible to get a girl by your personality alone, just highly unlikely 

When people like OP come along sharing success stories, no matter how hard I try to feel happy for them and motivated by their success, instead all I have is oceans of unbearably intense jealousy with no end in sight. Does it help me? No. Do I have any way of getting rid of it? No.

Give yourself time. These thoughts you have are untrue if you try more often to speak to people.

I've slept with many girls and I am far from perfect in my approaches or dates, or whatever led to me getting laid.

It's usually just being fun and relaxed, flirty and man to woman. 

We tend to over exagerate how hard it is to get laid. 

When we imagine every girl is a certain way, for example some 10/10 girl who is cold and is hyper aware of your every move, and only wants a chad.. that is nonesense.

There are many types of girls in terms of looks, personality, and what they are attracted to.

I don't know about your small town, but I bet even there you could find someone. 

If you can't maybe consider moving. If you can't move, find a way.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

Congrats to you @Thought Art too. I didn't knew that you were so good.

Edited by Rishabh R