Alexop

Masculinity vs. Femininity - A complex explanation

25 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It's not totally wrong.

I got more men telling me men are idiots, stupid and assholes than me calling men stupid, idiots and assholes. Every time i turn around, here goes another one. I tend to try to discourage them from speaking like that, but when I realized it was the norm, I left it alone and started calling men stupid, idiots and assholes.😂

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia Thanks for feedback. There will be editings for sure. I want to add one more section where I'll encourage to ignore sex and gender and only focus on the energies. Only the contemplation I did for writing this changed my day to day life, amazing how these two energies shape our behavior. People who ignore and don't study this topic are prone to a life of suffering. Observing this in people and yourself daily will change your life.

Edited by Alexop

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I got more men telling me men are idiots, stupid and assholes than me calling men stupid, idiots and assholes. Every time i turn around, here goes another one. I tend to try to discourage them from speaking like that, but when I realized it was the norm, I left it alone and started calling men stupid, idiots and assholes.😂

As @Schizophonia, the man is the one coming with the current, men have shiloads of personal develpment to do until they can call themselves men. And will be double as hard when the influencing woke mob around him has no clue what real masculinity is. What happens when men fail to become men? the woman has to become the man and she'll hate it in most cases.

Or another cool meataphor: The man is the nature and the woman is the flower, if he providers her sun and water, she can relax, be vulnerable and beautiful. If the man is a desert, she'll become a cactus.

Edited by Alexop

31 minutes ago, Alexop said:

There will be editings for sure. I want to add one more section where I'll encourage to ignore sex and gender and only focus on the energie

Yes, please do. I'm also focusing on the energetic patterns also as I've insinuated many times in my responses to people here. I'll say "it's energy at play" many times. I see energies now and not so much humans doing anything, but only an energetic pattern. I've started to see it as such as in habits and reactions. That'll be interesting.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

26 minutes ago, Alexop said:

Or another cool meataphor: The man is the nature and the woman is the flower, if he providers her sun and water, she can relax, be vulnerable and beautiful. If the man is a desert, she'll become a cactus.

This is why it's instinctual for women to find men with status attractive. Whether they are with these men or not or whether they want to have sex or not. It's just an instinctual attraction for this reason.