Danioover9000

Candace Owens fired from the daily wire?

14 posts in this topic

Original video of her:

Now I've done body language analysis and tonality of her communication, and she's not happy, pretty defensive/distressed. plenty of eyebrow flashes, furrowing, some jerky movements and both lip compressions/mouth shrugs. I still can't believe she's fired from the daily wire, shows the possibility that it's not just conservatives that run the daily wire, but Zionists too as Ben Shapiro is the owner of the daily wire.

Candace Owens husband, George Farmer, owns a 100 million dollar, minority stake in the daily wire. Hope he sells it to the Chinese. 🤡

I also did a few body language analysis on Destiny's take of this situation:

Posted (edited)

Despite of what people may think of her, they have to at least agree with her stance on not sending excessive aid to Israel and Ukraine.  I think ever since she's had a child, shes been more anti war. Good for her

Edited by Tanz

@Merkabah Star

On 2024-03-26 at 6:50 AM, Merkabah Star said:

Christ is king. 😀

Another perspective take on this Christ is king:

In my view Candace Owens is a good conservative, solid takes, maybe in a few areas she had some weak takes and a bit iffy, but overall at least in arguing and debating, and having conversations she's actually decent.

The disinformation, misinformation and propaganda is getting silly:

Obviously taking her statement out of context, from that entire debate. Funny how powerful thought terminating cliches can be, and how hypocritical and bigoted these Zionists can be.

I dont agree with everything Candace says in general, but love hearing what she has to say. 😀

Posted (edited)

@Merkabah Star

16 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

I dont agree with everything Candace says in general, but love hearing what she has to say. 😀

Oh god the breakfast club, Charlemagne the god-sorry Charlemegne the fake soft god. Soft corny AF IMO as a rapper. I don't disagree with the liberalism but he gotta do a better job arguing and defending some of his takes and keeping some of his other peeps in check.😂

Edited by Danioover9000

I support Candace Owens for going full snitch on the daily wire: