Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reciprocality

Idealism

29 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, vibv said:

I have no clue what you're talking about. Sounds like mental masturbation to me.

@vibv I have no doubt it does, holding you accountable to your own statements and asking questions for clarification is certainly mentally masturbatory.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

Posted (edited)

God is nothingness, consciousness, base of reality, its flying around planets not thinking and then suddenly it starts to fall asleep ohhh noooo, not here....

It puts its dreaming blanket on, it starts to dream.

Then it puts various blankets on these blankets are deceptions

It puts a nervous system blanket on, its now deceiving itself that it can feel

it puts an organ blanket its now deceiving itself that it has organs it can sense anything the organs can sense

it puts a grounding blanket on, its now deceiving itself that it is on a planet anywhere

it puts an emotional blanket it on, it can now feel good or bad

it puts a language blanket on, its now deceiving itself that words are anything but sounds

it puts on personality blanket, its now deceiving itself that it exists as something

it puts on monkey mind blanket, it now has a voice talking to it that can deceive it further

morality sin concepts logic all follow this to further you into dream its infinite deception.

Your body is a 3d object in reality there is no consciousness in it. Its like a toy that God can play with.

Consciousness cannot be spontaneity its before spontaneity its eternal. Its a sphere of consciousness and light that is inside itself pretending that its outside the sphere and separate from it.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo I hear you and appreciate the perspective, you are referring to an ineffable singular substance that takes an infinite of shapes through eternity. 

What are the essential elements in the meaning of your concept of consciousness? What are the things that is identical to all states/instants of consciousness such that your intended meaning by the word "consciousness" is intelligible? 

These are questions that has nothing to do with what you believe about reality, these are questions that makes it possible for your statements to be received and analysed in the first place.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

God is nothingness,

@Hojo If the singular substance that takes on many different shapes is nothingness then are you aware that this amounts to saying that there is no such substance at all? Effectively refuting your own assertion?

Posted (edited)

@Reciprocality The essential element would be not what you are focusing on. It instantly becomes not what you are focusing on when you look for it. So you have to pay attention and one by one put all your perceptual activity in front of you and say thats not me. Do this with everything and then you realize that everything about you is in front of you and you are nothing, merge with it and the you, you thought on the outside was actually the inside pretending to be the outside.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

@Reciprocality

@Hojo If the singular substance that takes on many different shapes is nothingness then are you aware that this amounts to saying that there is no such substance at all? Effectively refuting your own assertion?

yes thats what im saying. Its dreaming anything is happening. Nothing is happening. You are reality and you have delusioned yourself that you exist. It means you lied to yourself and created a false reality. The reflection back dosent exist so its taking a form that dosent exist.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Reciprocality The essential element would be not what you are focusing on. It instantly becomes not what you are focusing on when you look for it. So you have to pay attention and one by one put all your perceptual activity in front of you and say thats not me. Do this with everything and then you realize that everything about you is in front of you and you merge with it and the you you thought on the outside was actually the inside pretending to be the outside.

@HojoOkay good I can relate to a lot of this. The way I would frame what I think you are saying in the quote is that all perceptions are intelligible and purposive and that the self which we often feel on the "inside" is actually implicated in every single observation of the "outside". But my main response will be below.

Your first statement in the above quote paraphrased for clarity: "The essential element of consciousness instantly becomes what you are not focusing on when you look for it."  Like my hand moving about without me focusing in on it and trying to move it?

Edited by Reciprocality

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Its dreaming anything is happening. Nothing is happening.

@Hojo As I see it this is an expression based on initial expectations that were never warranted.

Nothing around us is happening independently of them being unified with us, but that does not mean that they are not happening. In our culture most people believe that the stuff around them is happening independently of themselves, therewith placing absurd expectancies for what it means for something to happen and could potentially end up writing something akin to "nothing is happening" when they were disillusioned from that perspective.

Edited by Reciprocality

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

@Hojo As I see it this is an expression based on initial expectations that were never warranted.

Nothing around us is happening independently of them being unified with us, but that does not mean that they are not happening. In our culture most people believe that the stuff around them is happening independently of themselves, they have then placed false expectancies on what it means for something to happen and could potentially end up writing something akin to "nothing is happening" when they were disillusioned from that perspective.

The universe is like a flickering hologram and you are nothing in the hologram, its the same substance as a dream, what is the substance of a dream?

Its a void with very fast flickering images forming a picture and a little voice narrating what is going on with no sound

This is the same thing but we have sound

The dream gets infinitely more and less real the collection is God.

God is the dreamer

You arent in a body in a dream you are the entire thing pretending to be outside of it.

Nothing happens in a dream its just a narration over images, thats what life is. The narration can be anything as its being made up.

Edited by Hojo