Jayson G

The Mr. Beast trap is so real

4 posts in this topic

It's actually funny today I saw this trending news about Mr. Beast how he signed this deal with amazon. I never really watched his videos, but I always thought it so cool how he does these real life competition things. 

And today when he signed this deal I was like damn this one man show guy is a beast. I started comparing myself to him and I was like "ahh why cant my life be that cool" .. then Leo makes this post and I had no idea he was so miserable. 

I actually fell into this trap for ages. One get rich quick scheme after get rich quick scheme from ages 18 to 27. I don't know how I even got into this trap. Just chasing views, likes, success, and "producing tons of content" as Gary V so obsessively promotes. But all that left me so drained. 

I finally am now pursuing novel writing, and making my own long-form courses in an online university, and although I'm not successful, I feel so much more happier. I'm getting back in touch with art, especially with my novel writing. 

I think the focus should be this: Art over success, World-Class products over mediocre products, Long-form content over short-form content (priority-wise), passions over money. Its hard to say yes to the wiser pursuits, but Ive spent 8 years wasting and failing my time in bullshit. This ties into Leo's video: Valuable things require development over time, which I swear I've watched atleast 40 times now to reground me in the right, long-term patient path to success which gives you the space to pursue higher ideals like world-class products, art, truth, beauty, depth, etc. 

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

Nice

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I don't mean to be insensitive towards suicide. . .

But I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Beast kills himself at some point. If he does, he'll become a case study for years to come.