RightHand

Asking the same question to GPT 3.5 and Claude AI

5 posts in this topic

gpt.pngclaude.png

Keep in mind, both of these are the free versions that you can use immediatly after signing up.

Claude doesn't tiptoe around in the "we can't know" realm and gives a much more detailed answer on why it thinks such an individual most likely can't be natural.

TL DR : Claude is based af B|

First time I’m hearing around Claude. How did you discover Claude? 

Also, have you heard of Gemini? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I find ChatGPT very wishy-washy and kind of preachy and obnoxious, which is a big reason why I stopped using it. It seems like it is always talking around the subject matter in an overly verbose manner.

Besides, I don't trust these text bots to be factual. How does Claude fare in terms of that?

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

First time I’m hearing around Claude. How did you discover Claude? 

Also, have you heard of Gemini? 

I needed to renew my OpenAI subscription to get GPT-4 for a project, and a friend told me that Anthropic released Claude 3 and that the free version is as strong as or stronger than GPT-4, so I tried it. (You might need a VPN to create your account if you're not from the US.)

And yes, I've heard of Gemini after the announcement of the 1.5 version, but I have never tried it, to be honest.

Gemini Advanced response:

Here's how to determine if those stats are achievable naturally ("natty"):

Factors to Consider:

•  Height:  A key factor in judging muscle potential.

• Experience: Someone new to lifting vs. many years of consistent training.

• Genetics: Some people are genetically gifted for muscle growth.

Possible, but Challenging

Achieving those numbers is possible naturally, but very difficult. It fits the higher end of what's attainable for dedicated lifters with good genetics.

Helpful Resources:

Important Note: Don't let unrealistic expectations discourage you. Focus on your fitness journey and celebrate progress!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI