Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bulgarianspirit

This is already Insanity

5 posts in this topic

You the metaphysical solipsist or nondual awareness that is many living things is reading this message. As you read this you are eating yourself, decaying and creating and destroying yourself. You have created a hell which you can only escape through death as all eventually do. It seems god really is a masochist, even the most rich beautiful people suffer decay and agony, maybe the true nature of this life is suffering and everything else is us trying to create meaning from it. Idk feels inescapable,meaningless sad. What have you done to yourself, neutral all loving god?

The reason being conscious is suffering, is because when i achieved the highest possible consciousness level with full wakefullness and awareness. I saw that God/consciousness is just an "awareness" stuck in infinite nothingness. God ponders how its awareness came from infinite nothingness, when you're there and viewing this infinite nothingness all alone you want to escape it as fast as possible. So you can't escape your own awareness and will always will be aware, the distractions of life and balance of life is basically how it needs to be to distract yourself from more suffering.

And god isn't infinite like all claim here, it's because they didn't reach the highest level and are just speculating. The questions of God/Life become the "limit" of God itself. Meaning, God can't answer some questions about himself and eventually all life will lead to these questions.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

54 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

The reason being conscious is suffering, is because when i achieved the highest possible consciousness level with full wakefullness and awareness. I saw that God/consciousness is just an "awareness" stuck in infinite nothingness. God ponders how its awareness came from infinite nothingness, when you're there and viewing this infinite nothingness all alone you want to escape it as fast as possible. So you can't escape your own awareness and will always will be aware, the distractions of life and balance of life is basically how it needs to be to distract yourself from more suffering.

And god isn't infinite like all claim here, it's because they didn't reach the highest level and are just speculating. The questions of God/Life become the "limit" of God itself. Meaning, God can't answer some questions about himself and eventually all life will lead to these questions.

These questions don't matter if god was smart enough it could answer these without creating suffering for itself. There is no balance in life, there is exploitation, suffering and inequality. Also we can kill animals like chickens and cows for food all we want and destroy the planet so rich people get richer... Balance is a joke, clearly an incompetent god created this mess.

4 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

These questions don't matter if god was smart enough it could answer these without creating suffering for itself. There is no balance in life, there is exploitation, suffering and inequality. Also we can kill animals like chickens and cows for food all we want and destroy the planet so rich people get richer... Balance is a joke, clearly an incompetent god created this mess.

Based on your answer, you're totally clueless what balance is as expected. I'm gonna leave screenshots with my answers.

balance 1.PNG

balance 2.PNG

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

11 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

maybe the true nature of this life is suffering and everything else is us trying to create meaning from it.

Spot on .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho