Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZenSwift

Signs of Attraction in Stage Green / Hippie Women

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've noticed that some women are SUPER open about being directly nice to you. Giving you tons of warm smiles, gives you lots of hugs and compliments, and it seems to be just how they are naturally being. 

But that makes it super confusing for me because now I don't know how much of that is them just being all hippie "free love" type and how much of that is actually (man-to-women frame) attraction to me. 

You know what I'm talking about? 

It's confusing as hell!

How do you make a distinction between them being attracted to you and them just being really nice? 

Edited by ZenSwift

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

If they just continue texting you and asking about your life, they probably want something more. Pay attention to the way they look at you, you might get it though that. Otherwise just ask, if you don't get it after some time, so you know which relationship you will have with her.

Posted (edited)

I like green girls for that, the "light" aura, maybe because it's my energetic polarity (a part of me that I deflex towards the outside) eheh.

On 18/03/2024 at 9:38 AM, ZenSwift said:

How do you make a distinction between them being attracted to you and them just being really nice? 

Do like everyone else, two steps towards her, one step back and she will eventually make you understand what she wants.
Usually by avoiding you, by being colder and vice versa if she is actually interested.
It's subtle but clear if you're honest with yourself.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Alexop

@Schizophonia

Yeah my intuition is to find new ways to escalate and then see the feedback. 

And also the texting is a great tip to pay attention to. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.