Past-Philosopher-562

Leo . You said we need to find a way to love ourselves because we are love . Q&A

5 posts in this topic

You have spoken about how we need to find a way to love ourselves because we are love , it's in our nature and you described how this far better than forcing yourself to do stuff . So my questions for this is :

1. How would I know I have found the way to love myself effectively ? - I am speaking about the method that would be done repeatedly that would produce some effect .

2. What to expect exactly from loving myself ? - Can you share from your experience when you started loving yourself and how this changed your life  .

3. How would self-love make me socially attractive if physically I would be out of shape and not high value , my speech is clumsy and tone is weak but just love myself ? - How change could happen because loving myself while I am this fearful timid coward person that I am with all the faults I have . I can't sit still and contemplate because I don't trust anything good would come out .

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Past-Philosopher-562 said:

How would I know I have found the way to love myself effectively ? - I am speaking about the method that would be done repeatedly that would produce some effect .

There's not some elaborate method. Just look at yourself and recognize how wonderful you are.

Just the fact of your consciousness is amazing and wonderful, regardless of what you do or don't do.

What to expect exactly from loving myself ? - Can you share from your experience when you started loving yourself and how this changed your life  .

I have always loved myself. But the more awakenings I had the more I realized how wonderful I am, as consciousness.

How would self-love make me socially attractive if physically I would be out of shape and not high value , my speech is clumsy and tone is weak but just love myself ? - How change could happen because loving myself while I am this fearful timid coward person that I am with all the faults I have .

Loving yourself includes working to improve yourself. Those bad parts of you are just skills and behaviors you can develop. You are like a diamond in the rough.

Self-love would make you very secure in yourself. Freeing you up to be self-expressive, authentic, and self-amusing. You want to be at ease in your own skin and mind.

I can't sit still and contemplate because I don't trust anything good would come out .

You've contemplated stuff and had valuable insights, so what's there to doubt? Sure, you will bullshit yourself sometimes, but there's no other way.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I have always loved myself. But the more awakenings I had the more I realized how wonderful I am, as consciousness.

• The awakening that you had is due to pschedelics or are you also speaking about the outcome of contemplation and inquiry ? - I hope this isn't silly to ask .

So , i am going to schedule a self love meditation where I meditate , breath and put my attention upon myself and experience this love embodying expeience and see how this is going to lead me .

• is there any questions I should ask myself when I contemplate this ? - You are good at asking questions that provide a break through ?

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Past-Philosopher-562 said:

@Leo Gura

• The awakening that you had is due to pschedelics or are you also speaking about the outcome of contemplation and inquiry ? - I hope this isn't silly to ask .

Could work either way.

Psychedelic awakening would be more powerful, but also easier to forget.

So , i am going to schedule a self love meditation where I meditate , breath and put my attention upon myself and experience this love embodying expeience and see how this is going to lead me .

• is there any questions I should ask myself when I contemplate this ? - You are good at asking questions that provide a break through ?

I'm not sure what kind of breakthrough you're expecting.

I suggest you just focus on loving the beauty of your consciousness and its existence. Like looking at a flower and appreciating its beauty. But apply that to yourself. There's not really anything logical to contemplate there.

The consciousness you see all around you IS the manifestation of God's Love. Bask and revel in your own existence. That's the meditation so to speak.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.