Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabth

March | Pisces | 28 🌌♓

314 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

These are the four phone cases that I bought. FotoGrid_20240327_124131530.jpg

So that I wouldn't have to buy a new one when one wears out. And I don't know which one to choose so I buy four. 

Edited by Sabth

Posted (edited)

On 3/25/2024 at 3:34 PM, Sabth said:

But I don't know where to locate myself. Should I live here which is not my place but the place that my parents had decided to migrate to?

Or should I live somewhere (x) or should I live at a totally new place ? Idk I can't imagine where I would wanna built my house in , or where I would wanna live in .. 

Maybe , at this moment , I wanna live in x. That is the best decision. If I were to live here but in a different house , I would rather not. Because the only reason I'm here is my fam. If I were to live separately somewhere a few km away , I'd rather not. You better not. It will feel really weird. We can't be neighbours either. Really weird. 

Maybe the best place or heaven is a place which is known for its seafood and sea life. I saw a seafood cooking channel on Instagram and thought that it was really good. Now I want to have some spicy crab or lobster or prawn so badly.

I asked my mom to cook some seafood anytime and she said ok. I can't believe it. I can request a food anytime I want. Hahah . Nah. 

https://www.instagram.com/theshellfishcook?igsh=OWF6M3FxbjJ6ejdp

Edited by Sabth

I want to hike. And I want to run.

Posted (edited)

I don't know. Weird dream. It seems like the place is attacked by fire or something. I don't know . But I went inside a Chinese school. Then I woke up. I don't know why I'm here. Quite weird. I woke up at eleven am. Barely had any sleep last night. I don't think I sleep. And as soon as I wake up, call the courier about my undelivered parcel. Last night at 11:30PM it says it was delivered. But I went out and it hasn't. Well maybe today. I thought I wanna call as soon as possible at 7:00 am but I woke up at 11:00 🤤

Edited by Sabth

I have so much that I want to buy~

I am waiting in the front room for one hour  for my package to arrive only to find it delivered Infront of my room 🤦🏻‍♀️probably delivered by my father or something. Heh

I just have to give up and go to my room. It is already inside the house. Lame. So lame~\>

Posted (edited)

I want to lose weight so badly. 

Edited by Sabth

Posted (edited)

I am extremely, super, nervous meeting my sister in law. 

My younger brother's wife. 

Hoh. What is this feelings? I am trembling. In fear. I don't know. But this is the first time that she's coming to my house. (Instead of we going to their house). So it's a bit a weird feeling. I don't know. And my brother are surrounded by sisters so we are all girls. My sisters are all married. So it was just me my mom her and my sisters. It was all female only. My brother came in a bit late so it was more awkward. I don't know. He was not there. Only her. So idk. 

What is this feeling? 

Oh. 

I was indeed nervous. 

My only thought is, it could be the thief that's coming back. 

Or when we all gathered, it's one of us...

Who steals.... 

and I will have a fire burning inside of me. 

Edited by Sabth

Posted (edited)

In my heart I will have still these feelings. .... That somebody steal my things..

Edited by Sabth

You know, like when I feel like I can still feel like a child , those who are around me are getting married, going to the next stage of life. Etc. But sometimes I am just lost in my own world. Not realizing that I'm getting older now. 

Look at Taeyeon : she's so pretty, she's 35. 

I wonder if these books can make me a millionaire.  

Yesterday, I want to buy this really pretty red plum rose thing that cost only about $8.2 , but today I saw it again and it's sold out. The colour that I want. 

And there was a local shop which sold the same thing but the price is mark-up to $16.4 dollar. So I don't know . While I want that colour, I don't know if it's worth it to buy it at that price when I can get it yesterday at half the price. So yeah. Silly me. For not buying it yesterday. 

Posted (edited)

I'd rather not buy it than to buy it an expensive price. (When I can get it at $8 dollar). Lol

Should I just buy it at a markup price? But that's not what it worth. Should I? 

Edited by Sabth

I don't know I'm lacking a lot. This month. 

It's okay for the remaining 12 days I wanna do my best. 

Nah. I still have lost a lot. 

This is what I've wrote in 28 December last year 2023 :

( I was looking for it fo long but only now found it. I can only remember it by memory. But now I've found it) 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Good healthcare
Clean and safe housing
Healthy food
A job that pays a living wage. 

Dentist
A house
Food
A job

personal health (physical, mental, and spiritual), relationships, education status, work environment, social status, wealth, a sense of security and safety, freedom, autonomy in decision-making, social-belonging and their physical surroundings.

My quality of life right now is - 3

Would killing myself be better - 10

I want another life, another body, another soul, another spirit. 
I will put an end to this spirit.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is what I've wrote , and found last year. 

Posted (edited)

And now ,

My quality of life right now is - 10

Would killing myself be better - 2

Edited by Sabth

51 minutes ago, Sabth said:

Good healthcare

Clean and safe housing
Healthy food
A job that pays a living wage. 

Dentist
A house
Food
A job

personal health (physical, mental, and spiritual), relationships, education status, work environment, social status, wealth, a sense of security and safety, freedom, autonomy in decision-making, social-belonging and their physical surroundings.

I shall look into this more.