Mellowmarsh
Member-
Content count
3,698 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Mellowmarsh
-
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I intuit this idea too. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I guess this something that happens because it can is happening accidentally on purpose because it can then. -
Or she might answer your question with another question, she might ask who is asking the question? And how would you answer her question to your question, exactly?
-
Mellowmarsh replied to Hyperion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Because you asked why say “nothing ever happened” but then changed the narrative. But the same answer would have answered to the change of narrative and the answer would be the same because “ ultimately nothing has ever happened and never not happened” See what I did there..we can all change the narrative to suit our own unique understandings. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Humans have been waking up since the dawn of their conception. Instinctively knowing that to be self aware was the beginning and end and that ultimately it was recognised that nothing lasts forever. And nothing was ever going anywhere or achieving anything. It’s all nothing forever. And it’s such a sweet relief, that’s why we don’t fear death because we are death, we’re dying every moment and look forward to the little death each night and then the big death when we never wake up ever again. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Stick's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Suffering is a pain in the arse, just be honest about that. We suffer alone and then to ease our aloneness we bring forth children into the suffering so that they too will suffer alone. If it teaches us anything it teaches us to perpetuate it. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It seems that life can only reach a certain threshold before it collapses in on itself, even cancer cells who disobey death end up killing their host, in the end everything dies because everything is symbiotic in and of itself until it totally consumes itself. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
This is the video I was referring to as to why the universe is so quiet. Life is short, enjoy it while it lasts. Leo even said that about his forum. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Stick's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I can definitely relate. I felt very ill a few years ago when I got covid. I’d never felt so sick before in my life and was convinced this Covid was going to take my life. But to my surprise I felt really calm and serene like I instinctively knew I was being comforted by an invisible force throughout the ordeal. Every night I would lie in bed with a sense of peace that I didn’t even care if I never woke up to greet another day, it was like I was forced into some kind of sweet surrender to my fate. There was no fear, just a gentle acceptance that maybe this is my time to go home, and I was just so ripe and ready for it. That did shock me that I could feel like that about dying, but at the same time, it was unbelievably comforting to let go so easily. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Hyperion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Because you asked why say “nothing has ever happened” so I answered you, and now you’re asking what has my answer have to do with your question. And my answer to that would be because it does. It’s related and relevant to your question. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Monster Energy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
In this conception, yes duality is. So what exactly conceived itself into knowing itself as a concept in this conception? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes, see how it works, belief works. 👍 -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes, all super empires that have arisen throughout history have fallen. Every thing falls in the end, even the great all mighty fell. Death has no cure. Everything happens only once. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes that’s right, belief has a strong foothold upon the human mind. How is anything possible to exist without first knowing a single concept? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I’ve always thought about that idea too. It does very much look like evolution is driven only for the sole purpose of optimum efficiency and is goal oriented to producing the most intelligent functioning species ever. Probably a species that resembles something with alien consciousness. But then I watched a video on why outer space is so quiet and devoid of contact by other life forms, it’s because they think these other life forms evolved to be so advanced that they eventually collapsed in on themselves, wiping themselves out. I see the same thing happening here on earth as evolution pushes for transhumanism and ever more complex systems of AI technology that will eventually take over the entire planet. But yeah, nothing lasts forever, as they say, even the universe itself will disappear in either a heat death or big rip so I’ve heard. Then it’ll go all dark cold and quiet again, and maybe never respawn ever again. This universe could have been just a one off occurrence for all we know. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Well again, I’m just going to have to disagree with you. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Hyperion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Because nothing has ever happened. have you ever experienced nothing? -
Mellowmarsh replied to Hyperion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No one is denying or disputing this claim. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Every time you question what is this word or what is that word, only you can answer the question. And the answer will be true for you, but not necessarily for others. If it’s not a mystery for you, it’s because you know the answers to your questions. You cannot talk to another about your truth because they will never know what it’s like to be you. The way you talk about these things doesn’t necessarily mean others will talk about these things in the exact way you talk about them. That’s why it’s foolish to critique other zen masters or even believe you are right about something and they are wrong. We either resonate with other people’s ideas or we don’t. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Hyperion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Relative truths are those that change. So the claim that “nothing has ever happened”just means happenings never stay the same forever as fixed unchanging events. That’s what’s meant by “nothing has ever happened” because what does apparently happen today will disappear to the yesterday and will no longer exit, ever again. So is there anything at all that you can think of that never changes, that never appears or disappears? -
Thank you dear one. Love is the only truth, everything else is illusion.
-
🙏
-
@Rishabh R Yes, well there you go. You are loved by women.
-
Mellowmarsh replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That’s another coincidence. In the documentary there’s a clip from Disneys “Tron” movie. -
If I said to you right now that I love you. What would hearing that mean to you, exactly? I choose love over hate any day.
