LoneWonderer

Member
  • Content count

    1,194
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LoneWonderer

  1. Cool Doc about stuff going on right now in Poland.
  2. hey guys does anyone here know in depth about this low sodium salt stuff? I've bought one recently that is 66% reduced sodium content but can't find any proper information on the health benefits or disadvantages online or even chatgpt. Is this low sodium healthier than regular salt? Even though I eat very healthy I'm trying to improve my salt intake (Which was too high) but I'm not ready to quit salt for good. I've been on this low sodium salt for a week and notice no difference in taste profile of my food. If anything maybe a little more mettalic but that doesn't bother me and frankly tastes quite good
  3. Of course it works in EU. In EU everyone buys their stuff off amazon.
  4. Very happy birthdays yippee!! We here in this community appreciate everything you do!
  5. Yes, lets gooo! I am also proud of myself now too
  6. @Leo Gura Yes, in my education a lot of questionably ethical things and behaviors were taught to us and even back then I had a hunch what we were being taught was only half of the picture and quite frankly morally wrong at times. We all lived in a collective bubble of ideas and didn't step outside of it. We weren't taught to question the ethics of what we were doing and much corrupt behavior was just normal.
  7. @Ulax . Yes, I agree with your points. Many people from many different backgrounds. I generalized somewhat.
  8. @Husseinisdoingfine don't call them monsters, they are just like you and I. If you were in their position you would've taken the high paying jobs too. I went to school with many such individuals who ended up in Ivy league colleges in the US. They aren't bad people, they're just not conscious of their decisions, societal and family pressure play huge roles and when you're a young graduate you are like any young person lost and without direction so often you succumb to family and societal pressure and take that job for Lockheed Martin. If you're from an average Uni broke AF and some random company offered you a well paying job of course you'd take that. Have more understanding for the situations of others.
  9. No I wouldn't. This is a weird question you asked. Don't wish for another life than the one you're given. Live and actualize your own life fully and authetically that is the greatest reward.
  10. Thanks everyone for sharing so many amazing and interesting docs!
  11. That last post about how people want to be loved exactly as they are was beautiful, thank you. Years of pain trying to change others has taught me that lesson šŸ™.
  12. Check out youtube videos that compare and test different Reverse Osmosis countertop filters to see which is the best one and truly filters the most stuff.
  13. Brother that things made of plastic. Long term use of that thing especially if left in the sun and you'll be exposing yourself to loads of micro plastics.
  14. Brilliant, thanks for sharing. Have added many of these to my watch later list. šŸ‘
  15. There is a beautiful anime movie that has just come out called "The colors Within"about a girl who sees people's energy as colours.
  16. I work in Biodiversity and reforestation
  17. It's a complicated one for sure. If Rogan reaches out to you personally I'd say take the chance.
  18. This was awesome to see Rogan sharing some of Leo's Work šŸ™
  19. Amen brother! šŸ™ Get them steps in, Eat your veggies, work your muscles and your cardiovascular system and live to 100+ like our friendly neighborhood spidey Bryan Johnson from blueprint
  20. funny that last alien quote post on the blog, had me chuckling.