Sugarcoat
Member-
Content count
7,931 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Sugarcoat
-
Sugarcoat replied to stephenkettley's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Celebrating gods infinite lifetime -
Sugarcoat replied to stephenkettley's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I’d like to receive infinity for my birthday -
If you are healthy. If you are in the prime years of your health. If you have strong healthy digestive system. If you’re not sensitive, then you shouldn’t really feel a difference when you eat a little junk sometimes. If you do, if you feel it makes you slower, sluggish, affects your ability to think, bloated etc, it probably means you are sensitive, don’t have the best digestion, maybe have some chronic illness, aren’t in the prime years of your health etc. So don’t blame the food…. It’s your body that isn’t in the best shape: Because a healthy strong body should be able to handle some crap. I notice this in myself. I can eat a little crap sometimes and I feel no difference in my state. Because I’m top healthy so my body can handle it. Dont come on here thinking you got some exceptional interoceptive awareness making you notice the most subtle changes. Maybe it’s possible, but most people don’t have that so…
-
It takes a lot to overcome one’s problems. For example I had social anxiety and it took me like 4 years of consistent work and emotional labour to finally overcome it. The weird thing is that for me that required a certain degree of self dissolution. Because think about it, if you’re going to change something deep about yourself, something has to die off, and for me it looked like layers to my ego. So it’s a bit of a spiritual process too. If I were to break it down to its core, I’d say it’s important to observe yourself closely, so you can understand the mechanisms behind why you do like you do, the thought processes. Neutral observation also becomes like a practice of detachment. Observing literally means you’re stepping back and simply observing instead of being engaged and feeding. Understanding can help. It’s like a good foundation. Some problems literally survive out of UNawareness of them. Also exposing yourself to your fears, challenging yourself , with things you find difficult, gradually, so you’re not too overwhelmed and it backlashes instead. Also medication can help in some cases if you don’t already take them. In my case they didn’t help me, but I still believe in giving it a shot.
-
Sugarcoat replied to Schizophonia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That’s a lot of time -
Sugarcoat replied to Schizophonia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I need to start masturbating so I can be this smart. That’s what I got from your reply -
Damn that’s rough. Im also going through stuff, but very different Do you think they are genetic?
-
You don’t have to answer but what illness is it?
-
Sugarcoat replied to Schizophonia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
He tends to write in uncommon, complicated way with uncommon terms. Your English seems pretty good, English is also not my first but I’m still fluent in it. I agree. When I write I always try to write in a simple way that people can understand. And to make it shorter and more digestible is preferable too -
Sugarcoat replied to Schizophonia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Hahaahahah I swear. Do people read such long posts ever. (No offense, I’m impressed by such writing) -
Sugarcoat replied to Schizophonia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I haven’t read yet but damn did you write all that from your mind ? -
What if you feel no emotions
-
You’re strong for going through this.
-
Sugarcoat replied to theleelajoker's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Agreed. Cool that meditation is working for you. Great that you managed to have cool experiences during the retreat -
Hahah thanks ❤️
-
I couldn’t imagine not resonating
-
I wanna bring it back too. It’s because of issues I deal with too, emptiness, disconnect within. It’s not fun
-
She should have said “now worship me” 😂😅
-
yea
-
Sugarcoat replied to theleelajoker's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I had a period in my teenage years where I had a TONNNN of sleep paralysis episodes, and feeling energy rise through my back and strong vibrations. It also happened once I talked to someone and opened up to someone and felt energy rising up through my face and releasing. I’ve also felt energies while doing positive visualizations of myself. I think it all connects to kundalini. It’s a process of dissolving the ego, but it’s very slow. It’s releasing tension in the system, blockages too, all that connects to the dense ego, the structure of the psyche. It feels like release of tension, can feel really good. I did meditation but didn’t find correlation to it, but if you do then it’s worth continuing. Maybe I just didn’t do enough of it. I’m lowkey impressed by people who do these retreats, like must be so boring to meditate for so long -
Sugarcoat replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
If you dissolve the self enough the world almost stops being 3D but nobody is ready for that conversation -
i imagine something like this: (I really like the music in this video too) Not the same vibe lol
-
It sounds majestic.
-
Sugarcoat replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It takes a lot to “dissolve” that density. Much depth and layers to the psyche. Takes years to begin to scrape it -
Sugarcoat replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yea I agree it’s probably an extremely small percentage in the world. And yea there are strong forces that prevent it. It’s like it’s fundamental to the brain to have a self
