Sugarcoat

Member
  • Content count

    7,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sugarcoat

  1. Ok I stop my silly jokes. There is a serious suggestion in the post nevertheless
  2. And heated debates are meditation on fire😂😂even one of the greatest mystics in the forum aka Wallingthebreak couldn’t handle it and left
  3. Zen swirl 🧘🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️
  4. Was the swirl mention funny 😂😂😂😂
  5. I just wanna clarify it’s ok if you don’t respond ofc I don’t expect it from anyone
  6. The shortest possible answer to the question “what is enlightenment” is : Enlightenment is. (It might even be correct )
  7. He’s tired of answering me too😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂or just too zen 🧘🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️
  8. Is she trying to better her mental health? If no then maybe it’s not worth investing in such a person. If she is actively trying to improve herself then maybe it’s worth giving it time, but if it persists for long and doesn’t get better then might consider leaving. Her depression is probably not the only factor to you considering leaving, but I just commented on that because it’s the thing you mentioned. Basically if someone is trying to improve and you see their potential it can be worth staying to grow together and meet the better version of yourselves eventually. But if you don’t see that in her then…
  9. Yea I agree. I think as long as we live with this (maybe illusion) of reality and self, it’s useful to act and talk in accordance. We can do all that while simultaneously seek to know the true nature of reality .Meaning we can play the game while simultaneously seeking to end it and know truth of it
  10. There’s something funny about your persona while simultaneously you write in a beautiful way
  11. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂the fact you counted
  12. i was kidding I know I think it could happen that someone doesn’t wanna perceive themselves as being addicted to coffe, because it gives the impression of being somehow “weak” and “a slave to impulses”, not the best image. But I don’t think it’s common to have the opposite where you don’t wanna feel well and be independent of coffe. I don’t know tho
  13. They are free to judge you based on what you write yourself Kinda People can genuinely be addicted to coffe biologically without the act of identity preservation being present.
  14. Indeed. It’s like since we identify as being this human , we project identity onto outside world , separate things into objects. The rest I don’t get but it’s okay it’s common when you write things
  15. Hehe Your theories 😂 So today I drank coffe in coffe shop, is that projection or reproduction?
  16. No it’s just I don’t wanna contaminate the forum too much with my stuff. That’s like a loop😂 You project internal phenomena onto them, and what you think about them is a projection of the relationship to that phenomena…it’s like double projection 😂
  17. If you could summarize this post in a few sentences what would you write? (If you want)
  18. I have also entertained that thought and yea I’m like you I don’t know either. The thing is anything we say is a concept: so you could say nothing is absolutely true If someone gets enlightened by hearing the message “there’s nothing to get , nothing to do” . How come another person hears the exact same thing and doesn’t get enlightened? There seems to have been a difference in the happening there. And maybe it could be useful identifying that difference. Even if in absolute truth nothing leads to nothing. We still live in a world that “seems to work a certain way”. So one might as well do what one thinks is most likely to lead to one’s goal : even if that is “doing nothing” which is still a kind of “action”.
  19. Toxic people, I don’t judge them, it’s just a label for simplicity sake You can recognize you’re a little pathetic human without it having a negative charge in it emotionally