Sugarcoat

Member
  • Content count

    7,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sugarcoat

  1. That sounds like great balance to me! I do apply that too sometimes. I love coffe shops too
  2. I see Its not inherently racist it depends on what it’s based about.
  3. Yea exactly you’re wired for those chemicals to be triggered by certain people of opposite sex if you’re straight
  4. The difference is still significant enough to cause attraction even if there are similarities
  5. It seems different women have different difficulty in orgasming from purely penetration so yea
  6. I know the feeling. I used to have big nose but I underwent rhinoplasty so now I’m content with it. I feel nose is worse because it’s the middle of your face so it affects appearance so much. Especially as a woman it looks less good to have really big nose
  7. How can you single out a single race like that it’s so much diversity lol
  8. That to me sound like some subtle homophobia hahaha . It’s like saying “well both man and woman are Homo sapiens so fucking a woman is like fucking a guy ahah”
  9. I kidded but yea I’ve heard too that penis and vagina have similar origin when they develop in pregnancy
  10. Does it help you come to imagine her pussy as a penis?
  11. We are aware of thoughts but simultaneously they kinda make up our self. It’s like how we are aware of reality but our mind can also affect how we perceive reality so it gets intertwined with our perception
  12. I’m not always sure where that urge comes from. It’s hard to identify sometimes if it’s real hunger or simply boredom and a desire for quick pleasure. In the latter case, I don’t expect those urges to dissapear completely, because nowadays food is tasty and the brain knows, so it’s maybe unrealistic to expect to not crave it even if you’re relatively full. I just wanna stick to eating my plan irregardless of them Yes I will try that. I don’t think it’s a problem to eat sweets occasionally either, it’s just sometimes I overeat on them. Sometimes I can be attracted to the idea of limiting it severely though I don’t feel guilty from pleasure, rather that it feels messy, kinda depleting when it’s excessive in the moment, and sometimes it takes my focus away from tasks Yes I’d agree. It occasionally interferes when I procrastinate sleep and study to listen instead. I sometimes daydream when I listen to music and it makes me more absorbed in my thoughts which I don’t find as an optimal state
  13. I’ve had the exact same thought. Like if something exists there’s a logic to it no matter how twisted it might be, including supernatural and all that
  14. I see. I recognize it’s just words for me now and maybe intuition too but I like discussing it anyway
  15. That’s an interesting observation. Because I have came to a point in my life I have overcome shyness, I don’t feel afraid to talk to people. But I still find myself just an uncomfortable around some people. The best is to be authentic, and simultaneously keep developing yourself so your authenticity improves
  16. Ok I notice we occasionally use words without knowing the proper definition. I googled addiction and it sounds more severe than I have. So I could perhaps say I am mildly addicted . “Unthinking indulgences “ is good description, because it’s like you’re acting from impulse Acting from impulse is in a way one of the nicest feelings, because it feels effortless and natural. It’s just sometimes our impulses drive us to do things that might interfere with obligations and can feel like our mind is all over because we’re so stimulated So id like to get to a point where my impulses feel more balanced Yes it’s a good mindset. Even if it takes some time the craving will probably pass
  17. @Schizophonia I agree I think daydreaming and using music to support it, is partially caused by an unstable or lacking sense of self irl and that you’re not expressing yourself how you want and are insecure. So it’s important to work on those things I will try and see what benefits unhooking myself gives me
  18. I am able to stick to my diet plan significant amount of time. But sometimes I overeat on weekends, on sweets for example, and sometimes I find myself going back and forth to the fridge and snacking Regarding music. It gives me significant dopamine. So almost immediately upon waking I crave it. And I find myself listening when I’m on my way somewhere. When I’m getting ready for bed. Sometimes I’ll procrastinate studying and instead vibe to music So basically it is a problem to a certain degree. It’s not super major. But I feel I wanna get to point where there isn’t such a frequent urge to indulge . By addiction I mean I feel a very frequent urge and it can feel hard to stop
  19. Some non dualist say “the self never happened/the story never happened”. As if it’s not even something arising in reality because it doesn’t exist. I don’t know ofc . It’s just deep to me…
  20. I feel occasionally when i don’t click with someone , a factor can be that I don’t feel fully comfortable around them , or I’m not being fully authentic (not that I’d automatically click with them if I was fully authentic but basically I can’t know) . But maybe you’ve passed that stage. Otherwise I agree
  21. I can only speak for myself but id say I have a relatively deep mind and I enjoy deep convo but I am currently hooked on certain addictions like social media. It does affect my mind ofc, I could probably be even more interesting if I unhooked from those things (I’m working on it) but it’s possible for them to co exist So I think it’s worth to be the one to lead convos where you want them to go, in a way that feels fitting, because you might reveal things about the person you didn’t expect… I definitely agree. Yes. You both have the factor of just having to expose yourself to enough people in the right places to increase the chance of finding someone that matches you, and also importantly expressing yourself authentically so people have opportunity to connect with you authentically, if you play that down you can form shallow connections instead …
  22. I’ve also passed my phase of social anxiety in my life and developed enough social skills to be able to socialize and attract partners (but I’m still very much introverted) I think when you come to this point it’s mostly a matter of just exposing yourself to more people, at the right places, taking opportunity to talk. Maybe you do that enough already so sorry if I’m stating the obvious. But let’s say you’re a guy like yourself and you go to nightclub then maybe chance is very low you’ll find a woman of your wavelength , but if you look at the right places the chances are higher. Also maybe obvious again, but have you tried to have deeper convos with women or do you more just vibe as usual and kinda wait for them to show signs of depth. Because sometimes people might reveal it when someone else goes to that place first.. idk. Like you might not notice the depth of someone if you don’t initiate that type of convo first I hope mods don’t remove this topic thinking it’s offensive or something because it’s genuinely interesting and we need to be able to talk about flaws of humanity, in respectful manner ofc🙂‍↔️🙂‍↔️