-
Content count
3,781 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Something Funny
-
@Leo Gura I see, thank you for advise
-
@Yimpa thanks for sharing
-
@RendHeaven is it actually this simple? I also thought about it, but there must be a reason why RO systems are a thing and why they are so expensive, right?
-
@Leo Gura do you have any thoughts on water destillers? They seem to be way cheaper, but do esentially the same thing, minus mineralization.
-
@Leo Gura okay, thanks.
-
@Leo Gura do you have any tips on choosing the good RO system? Are there any specific paramaters to consider?
-
Okay but how do you know that glass bottles have bpa as well?
-
Thanks. I will check them out.
-
Why? That sounds like bs. Plastic is never fully recyclable and recycling of plastic itself is bad for the environment. I don't see what's the issue with the glass bottles. Do you have any sources for this? This is the first time I am hearing about hormones. Why w I uld tgey be there and and how does bottle material influence it?
-
@Rigel are you using reverse osmosis system, as Leo suggested or some other filter?
-
@Leo Gura yeah, I remember you talking about RO. Unfortunately, I don't have the money for it at the moment. Besides, I am renting. If they are everywhere, then are they even possible to avoid? And will a small decrease in their consumption help that much?
-
How is it foolish, and how am I taking myself too seriously? Easy to say when you already enjoy the way things are. Yeah, the state that I've been in for 20 years. I am sure it will pass tomorrow.
-
@James123 not to a point where I would be willing to keep suffering my whole life just to not make them said for a while if I die.
-
@puporing ok, thank you
-
@puporing yeah, but how do I contact this spirit
-
@puporing no, I just have a broken adhd brain. I don't think this is going to work
-
But what if I can't have fun and don't enjoy living for the most part? Ands if I don't want to keep struggling and suffering for no good reason?
-
@Leo Gura you've probably tripped a thousand times by now. Do you feel like it had any effect on your cognitive functions?
-
Basically the title. I've kept them in plastic zipper lunch bags with silica gel pads and air squeezed out of them.
-
@Yimpa they look and smell normal to me.
-
I am curious if anyone here can provide a valid, meaningful argument for why I, as a citizen, have a duty to protect the country I was born in with my life.
-
Something Funny replied to Something Funny's topic in Life Purpose, Career, Entrepreneurship, Finance
@Leo Gura but even in your newest video you've said that young people are wasting thousands of hours playing video games, and how this is problematic. If I became a game developer, I would be contributing to this issue, right? Even if it was a beautiful, artistic game. -
Something Funny replied to Something Funny's topic in Life Purpose, Career, Entrepreneurship, Finance
@Phil King i see, that's cool. Thanks for sharing. -
Something Funny replied to Something Funny's topic in Life Purpose, Career, Entrepreneurship, Finance
@Phil King how were you impacted by minecraft? -
Something Funny replied to Something Funny's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@Nemra yeah, I can understand that. Here is some context about what I am asking: There were some changes to the mobilisation law in Ukraine, and some of those are aimed at getting back people who left the country before / during war. Plenty of people seem to think that it is a right decision because men have a moral duty to go back and protect their country. I disagree with that. Unfortunately, whenever I ask such people why do they think that it's my obligation to go back to Ukraine and fight, they are not able to give me a good response that makes sense. So I thought that I should ask here.
