Applegarden8
Member-
Content count
1,274 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Applegarden8
-
I would ask her what does she mean with that because there's ur face on it. If you suspect it's shady, don't let her step over you. Friends don't really do that unless you have a capacity to make humiliating and insulting best friend jokes with her, then you wouldn't post it here I assume.
-
It would be how to make music, how to keep inspired making music and I would derive and explain some models of these concepts.
-
-
Applegarden8 replied to StarStruck's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Yeah, fucking men am I right? -
Don't make food a religion. Don't be bothered that something kills animals. Eat vegan because of it benefits, because they are there, look for them instead. Then you kinda miss what life is about and are angry at everyone that they are not doing what you are doing.
-
Applegarden8 replied to a topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
Applegarden8 replied to a topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
how do you have time, i open my eyes, eat and go to work and my ass is on fire -
Very nice to hear from you, are you still interested in artwork?
-
I cannot rate but it has gone orders of magnitude better. There is a bit of a distance from my experience of life and body/mind/emotions and I know it will increase. I have a place where to retreat if things to shit and that place is called Silence.
-
Applegarden8 replied to Lifelover88's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Hahahahaha, don't talk to my girl or I will transform. -
If it's circular, it's because we are talking about the same topic and I am re-explaining something that was not even an issue for you which was not clear to me because it was mentioned in a different reply that you didn't go to university. I don't have a feeling that you are interested in a solution anyway. I am out of this thread.
-
If you can't give constructive feedback about what you didn't understand, I cannot provide constructive feedback about your original question. Putting university experience or completion in your CV in education field is good and can help you in cases you are applying for a specific jobs and that this job is close to the field you finished your degree in or are still studying in. For example, if you graduate as a food technologist then it's applicable for various other fields, not just food production, but ofc you will need training, but your job will probably provide it. Can you please not insult people who are trying to answer a question you are asking? Edit: OK, you didn't go to university, it's clear, should have replied me with that directly instead of an insult.
-
An university education, even if it's incomplete means that you can follow more sophisticated instructions written on paper and that are communicated to you. It means that your search and organizing of information is more qualitative, consise and well formatted. Since there are many fields in university to study, I think if you are studying for profession or have that degree it's best you put it there if it's the same profession you are applying for.
-
Applegarden8 replied to itsadistraction's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes -
Page is not available to me, but it's also not for me to see. You don't have to share everything, go to the internet and look for CV examples or youtube how to create a good CV. From linked in or Europass you are supposed to create or export a CV form and send it to your potential employers e-mail. They can type up your education, but it's not to easy to find than to look what is in your CV and if needed verify that. It's not in their interests to look, you have to present already so they can check. Otherwise your employer will think you can't be bothered to communicate or don't care about getting the job. BTW, my job asked me to get a copy of a segment of my degree to verify my education myself to them.
-
First you apply to various workplaces with your CV or create an Europass if you are in Europe or (LinkedIn is more general website where to create your template) to write and sort all the casual details, skills and work experience you have and export a CV from there. Just send it to the contacts of the companies you see they are looking for staff, and wait for a call to job interview. Just get trough an NPC series of job interviews and just make it clear that you seem responsible and willing to work and survive the testing period. Then just make sure you work attentively and are not the reason of problems. You can try suggest something to improve workflow in your company from time to time and just take responsibility and there you have it. Well, what is your education and you have to look what jobs can be done with your education, I am assuming you have a non-specific high school education or maybe you are looking for a job not in your field what you graduated with in university? Short answer. You have to look yourself what is available in your area. Then you have to get a casual photo and CV and send it to those companies or even if this is a public place like a cafe, you can ask, are you looking for staff? Then take responsibility for your job, be in time, try to communicate, make sure you understand what needs to be done, even you can write what your manager asks you to do or what is the decision of something that we are doing differently now or to write some problem questions, topics for training or steps how to do somwthing down like in a small journal, you can really go a long way in this. And make sure you get any Healthcare benefits, work insurance or tax cuts that your company offers, if they do because you are working. I also agree with Leo, don't date ur colleagues, very risky.
-
Be careful what you wish for. You might be doing all right and existential problems will happen. Don't wish for it, don't actively seek it out. Good that you don't have it and have good circumstances. Most people so not have what they want, don't wish misfortune upon yourself, I think you do not want it. Terrible war, breakup, deterioration of health, losing a loved one, losing purpose without reason and not knowing the reason why, being jelous of somebody, being oppressed by somebody, not having enough time for your vision and more is all that could and probably will happen to you, me and everyone. You don't need to wish it for the sake of fantasy. I may have misunderstood you, but please, don't destroy what you have.
-
I can resonate a bit. There have been women that I would like to have dated and they would like that I would have dated, but it was just not my priority. Deep down I feel that I need to work on my life and work on my general ignorance about life as it was an issue since I remember myself. The instincts of the body are pretty strong though. As much as I like women, I think I will not date. I don't know why I am born, and it bothers me.
-
Distraction, distraction and distraction.
-
Wow, so much creativity went into this.
-
Applegarden8 replied to ItsNick's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Well, if the myths are true, beings like Shiva didn't have these problems. -
Applegarden8 replied to mr_engineer's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Again, fucking men, am I right. -
Applegarden8 replied to EugeneTheSage's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes, I do nadi shuddi, namaskar practice and ajna chakra dharana daily and I want to expand this concept into my diet. -
Well every truth expressed in words is a lie. But some lies are better than others. Opening people's mind to the Possibility is great, nonetheless. In this work you will shed layers and layers of skin to refine your models to the Truth.
-
Applegarden8 replied to Psychonaut's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You too man, here is some vapourwave by yours truly.
