Rishabh R

Member
  • Content count

    1,782
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rishabh R

  1. @aurum Yup relationship involves an element of chaos alongwith intimacy since nothing in life is wholly positive nor wholly negative . Singlehood on the other hand includes pain but it also includes peacefulness.
  2. @aurum I would disagree since it's a breeding ground for neediness. I felt that the more I stop imagining about being with an imaginary girlfriend or chasing women more happier and peaceful I feel. Yup you can still talk to women but you no longer try to chase their acceptance .
  3. I have observed that my anxiety is significantly reduced and the key was - taking action despite anxiety . Be it in social situations or at work.
  4. @integral You scared me when I read this post.
  5. @Mellowmarsh 🙂.
  6. @aurum I wonder getting a girlfriend as a goal is itself a futile goal.
  7. @Monster Energy Reading your response I had a mental image of Shifu meditating and chanting to himself -inner peace . It was a great series.
  8. @Monster Energy You never know what you can do unless you do it - Kung fu panda 4.
  9. @Olaf What happened during your challenge ? Could you describe ? I am curious .
  10. @Olaf I appreciate you for embracing the challenges of dating but to improve it you can do 1 thing - only approach the ones that you are into.
  11. @Blackjack38 Read Subtle Art of not giving a F---. Preferably chapter 1 . The gold of emotional regulation.
  12. @Olaf Great . Outcome detachment is huge .
  13. @LordFall Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's appropriate for people in the world to learn to act despite self-doubt and then changing their beliefs based on the real world evidence . I have noticed that if not all but most of our beleifs of our potential are wrong - this I have learned through experience.
  14. Don't suffer because you that cute girl didn't dated you. Since , dating is like mirage of happiness.
  15. @LordFall Congratulations man. Wishing you the best life ahead.
  16. @Ramanujan Nope despite being single I am not lonely .
  17. Getting a girlfriend or relationship= Happiness That's the myth I need to question.
  18. Since 2 days I was feeling reactive , hatred and anger. I mean I experience hallucinations of being hurtful to people who hurt me in the past . But tonight I am feeling complete peace .
  19. @Ramanujan Continue to make more make friends and do so with females as well. Who knows one day you will get things better than you hoped for initially. Truly negativity is the path to positivity . Negative situations lead to better things if you keep taking action .
  20. @Jirh Attracted many of them throughout my life , yup I have somewhat a decent income . What bugs me is that I become mentally reactive when a woman chooses another guy over me to date.
  21. @Someone here That's great. I am looking for a long term relationship leading to marriage , my age is going to be 26 , I work at a job (science sector). My day to day look like working at a job. My couple of posts must seem negative to you but they are because of the fact that I am feeling pain(emotional) right now .
  22. @Someone here Never been in a relationship so thereby I cannot answer .
  23. @LordFall Sorry dude yup it's severe.I lost my mom when I was 21 due to cancer . On top of it add a harsh rejection from my college classmate girl + my antidepressant withdrawal symptoms . It really fucked up my life to the point that my mom even after years passed by after her death she came in my dreams over and over again.