Jirh

Member
  • Content count

    1,015
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jirh

  1. I'm feeling exhausted and overwhelmed. Probably burned out. Need some rest.
  2. Said the guy with the most unhinged posts on the forum
  3. I meant physical touch in general, doesn't have to be in a relationship, could be platonic or even motherly or fatherly or something like that. But a safe partner's touch is the ideal that most people who engage in casual hook-ups are unconsciously seeking.
  4. Keen observation! I think it's mostly a problem of ego and self-esteem. It could also be stemming from lack of self-control. But also it's partly and essentially because the human touch is irreplaceable. The physical touch of a safe partner is one of the most precious things in a relationship. On the flip side, porn and masturbation can become an escape from real effort and vulnerability.
  5. It's conformist for women, and a scam to men
  6. @Emerald Yes, you are right about pretty much everything. It's a complicated story. And it wasn't always like that, sometimes it was the exact opposite. It was a beautiful paradox. I've spent the last few months just decoding every detail about what happened, even with the clarity I already had. It's making more sense every day. For example, like you said, all these dark tetrad traits were coping strategies and defense mechanisms, but the most interesting thing is that she could not even apply them anywhere else except with me, because I let her. I made her feel safe enough to dump the worst parts at me, for her healing. Her environment is very hostile and suffocating, and I was her only ventilation space. She had to let out those energies somehow, and I volunteered to be that container temporarily without even saying (she needed to believe that she was doing me a favor, not the other way around), until I decided she was healthy enough to go on her own. Then I let her down easy, told her she's ready to walk on her own using her own legs, encouraged her to seek further growth and healing, and wished her well.
  7. I have met someone who embodies both personalities at the same time. She was deeply traumatized and insecure, yet also very cold and manipulative and sadistic. After we broke up, she came back and wanted me as a friend who's still in love with her: She couldn't be with me due to external forces; mainly her family, but couldn't let go of me either (insecure attachment). She seemed to enjoy my suffering in not being able to have her (sadism). She was extremely manipulative and wanted to control me (machiavellianism/psychopathy). She also framed me staying with her as a favor she was doing me (narcissism). As you may see, these are all related and intertwined, so I don't think it's easy to separate trauma from darkness. And even though I could clearly see through everything she did and was, I stayed longer than I had to, because I understood how vulnerable she was and loved her anyways. It's a complicated story. And I still don't think she's evil, even after all that. I think she's one of the best things that ever happened to me. She is one of the most interesting cases of paradox. She was some things sometimes, and all things simultaneously some other times. I've learned and grown so much because of what we shared; both the good and the bad.
  8. Yes, but it also comes with risks, such as blanket diagnosis or broad generalizations or vilifying innocent human mistakes. Laypeople have proved this over and over again with their poor critical thinking, they weaponize the term and abuse it like they do with ADHD and autism.
  9. AI chatbots are language models. They have some form of reasoning, which is more inductive and pattern-based. It's top-down reasoning, but it's still valid reasoning nonetheless, even though preliminary and incomplete. The problem is how to train these models to reason properly bottom-up without them becoming dogmatic. It's a paradox. Because they're only able to learn through a reward system. So if you reward them for valid reasoning, they will take that reasoning to heart and become dogmatic about it. Then if another valid, yet contradictory reasoning comes up, it will not know what to do. So it will probably fallback to pattern matching in order to determine which one is more appropriate. But then again, it will generate the answer from previous patterns, so it's not going to be perfect. This is because it lacks meta-reasoning, aka consciousness. Every reward and optimization will drive the model further down a fixed objective functionality, which becomes narrower the more it is trained. AI cannot escape this paradox. At least that's my current understanding.
  10. @Inliytened1 That doesn't prove their bodies belong only to you. They could have slept with someone else. I mean most likely. But they probably came back because they couldn't find the same quality. I don't call that "lock". It's just lack of a better option.
  11. @Inliytened1 I don't buy it. Just last week, you were desperately scouting for a girl.
  12. My friend has the least creative job in the world: transcribing text from simple hand-written pages. And even though it's good, AI still can't replace him. It might even reach a 99% accuracy rate, but he'd still have to double-check afterwards, which for him takes more time than actually transcribing.
  13. WTF!!! Reality is really a computer.
  14. That makes some sense. But still. It's kinda like the infinitely regressive question: Who created God? But this time it's more about humans. Who created human knowledge?
  15. @Breakingthewall Still, the question is: Who taught them? Who taught anyone anything?! Who taught a tiger how to hunt?
  16. Untested theory. Evidence required. Don't forget the stamps I have evidence of the opposite, so.
  17. It depends on what you mean by "lock". If it's sexual exclusivity, then no. Women can have sex with a man they don't even like. You may have her heart, but never her body. Unless she's loyal, or you enforce it.
  18. I have met two people who were into Actualized.org. One of them was more into Teal Swan. We parted ways way earlier, like 6 years ago. The other was my ex. And well, it's complicated.
  19. As I think about this, who was the first enlightened teacher? Who taught him/her?
  20. I think Trump's plan is to weaken the Iranian regime through sanctions and blockades until it is practically crippled/disabled. Then one final blow before the midterms. And hope it works this time. If it does, it will be his biggest flex.
  21. Oh my God! I wrecked the AI 🤣 It didn't stop there. I had to press the stop button.
  22. Patriarchy doesn't allow victim mindset either. It straight calls out your BS and tells you to man up. The truth is: Men are only allowed to be victims on incel forums. And reading your story, you're not a victim of matriarchy. You're just mad the patriarchy didn't get you a better deal. You're commodifying sex and feeling entitled to a discount, just because. Grow up. Man up.
  23. She is the dream No awakening required