Jirh
Member-
Content count
1,015 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Jirh
-
@Leo Gura Will do. Thank you! 🙏🏻
-
@Leo Gura Practically speaking, what should I do besides accepting the harsh reality of human war and development?
-
For reference, Selena Gomez has bipolar disorder. So she might enjoy the constant care and extra simping. But normal girls don't really appreciate that. A man with a life centered around his purpose is a lot more attractive than one whose purpose revolves around his girl's happiness.
-
Well Goddammit! You're right! Thank you Leo! You're the best teacher. But still, you demonize Trump all the time. How is demonizing Israel's cruelty different? Why is your political stance better?
-
@oOo You can be rational all you want. You can even be right and I'm wrong. It doesn't matter. What matters is that the war is still ongoing and we can't do anything about it. Sorry if I offended. I'm just deeply frustrated with the situation.
-
I don't know man. I just want the killing to stop. I want to do something but I can't do anything. It's frustrating. And you're telling me that this is how it should be. I cannot accept it.
-
Human lives are not a game.
-
See? This is the attitude I'm talking about. You're not appreciating Arab life. What you're basically saying is: It's just 30 people in a year. It doesn't count or matter unless it's 365 a year. So 30 unprovoked killings is a fact of life. It's just normal we don't even need to worry about it. We'll start worrying when it reaches 365, and then if that becomes the standard, we'll just learn to get used to it and consider it a standard, until a worse standard develops. Exaggerations serve a purpose. To invoke a reality that no one is seeing.
-
Obviously I was exaggerating because I'm angry at the silly airplane incident compared to the real atrocities Israel commits everyday. Of course Israel has better weaponry. It has to as America's golden boy, because it is an extension/proxy of USA power projection in the middle east. Israel's development is borrowed, not inherent. Just look at what they do. Germany is developed. Japan is developed. Israel is as developed as the Arabs. Only Israel has a big bully brother. That's victim blaming. It's like saying if an orphan steals bread to live, it's a development problem. Look at Trump. He doesn't need to steal because his parents paid for his education. Yet he is corrupt in ways worse. And he steals and rapes and everything. The whole package.
-
This is the whole problem of dating advice in a nutshell. Women say they want that. Men advice against it from experience. The truth is lost.
-
You can track civilian casualties here: https://www.ochaopt.org/data/casualties Just the amount of attention this rare anomaly airplane hijack is getting, compared to the daily killings and bombings in Gaza, which is just a boring fact of life that just "happens". Hitler is dead. He can't kill anyone anymore. Israel is not dead, and it's killing and torturing people without remorse.
-
They don't need to. They have and daily use aircraft with bombs that can deal much more damage at a much lower cost.
-
7 October is not some event that happened in a vacuum. Israel has been killing Gazans and Palestinians for decades before 2023. Gaza was already blockaded when the attack happened, it was daily raided and civilians and children were daily killed. But you don't hear about it as often because Arab lives don't matter to western media. Death is the norm for Gazans. You hear about the plane hijack. It floods your news feed because it's an anomaly in stable Israeli life.
-
Israel is infinitely worse than any Hitler that ever existed. They have been strangling an entire strip for years. And the whole world is aware and watching.
-
@Olaf My problem is deeper than that. I am not really interested in strangers. And I can't and don't even want to fake interest. I don't understand how you guys do it. It feels totally misaligned with my natural tendencies and instincts. Like, I feel the aversion in real time each time I try. My soul doesn't want to do it. And it's not about fear of rejection. I am okay with rejection. I think it's just not for me.
-
More like a 3D printer at this point.
-
Gaza is in constant terror 24/7.
-
Jirh replied to enchanted's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Evil is the illusive reflection of selfishness. -
Jirh replied to JimMorrison's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
They don't usually tell you that, but you have to be pragmatic, even inside a dream. -
Typical cry-wolf Israeli nonsense. The actual criminals for decades face a small backlash and feel terror. What did you expect? Roses and hugs? And IDF is crazy it kills its own people and soldiers if that's what it takes to kill a few Arab ants.
-
Is this nice or kind? Honestly, I think it's cringe. But seriously, nice or kind?
-
Why do you feel negatively about those books you're trying to read? When you learn something new, it's a tool added to your toolkit. You can use it when fit and/or necessary. It's always better to learn new things.
-
You might be surprised to know some girls actually prefer awkward shy nerdy guys. There's really nothing to improve. If you socialize enough, someone will be attracted to you. But you can still improve and widen your pool of options.
-
If you have something to say, be a man and say it. Don't play games.
-
Jirh replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It's also stupid. Why manifest money when you can manifest things directly? Why the extra step? 🤣
