Jirh

Member
  • Content count

    1,015
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jirh

  1. I don't think that's how desire works. It's not something we "conjure up" at will. It's either there, or it isn't. We don't conjure up feeling hungry or wanting certain foods. Hunger just appears, and it makes us move towards food.
  2. My biggest concern is an open war between Russia and NATO.
  3. I suggest organizing your time into blocks. When it's socialization time, you can reply and engage. Otherwise, you're busy and focused on whatever you're doing. You disappear without explanation. And you do not negotiate your time with anyone.
  4. I'm not sure what the question here is about. I mean obviously, that would be a failure. Intent is required but not enough. It's like fuel. A vehicle needs fuel to run, but fuel without an engine will not do anything. Success requires all three components to occur. And even then, it's not guaranteed, because the environment factors in as well and can make things really hard sometimes. Though, in the specific case you're describing, I would inquire into the intent itself. Is it authentic or fake? Is it internal or external? Like do you actually want what you think/say that you want? Or is it something you're not even convinced is worth pursuing. I think these questions can clarify if something is actually valuable to you or not. Once that is sorted out, usually alignment comes naturally and pretty much effortlessly. That's why I think genuine desire is the essence of success. Without it, it would be very difficult to force yourself to do something, especially the more complex it is.
  5. Yes, absolutely. I believe. When you set a goal for yourself, let's say something simple like drinking a glass of water, then you go and align with what it takes to do that, then eventually do it, then you have actually succeeded in drinking a glass of water. It's a silly example, of course, but it shows how success is created, through intent and alignment and action. What most people consider success is just that, amplified in effort and much more complex in the number of steps required.
  6. Interesting! I've been contemplating this recently. I wonder what that person would even look like in terms of character and behavior. Like how do you even achieve selflessness in a selfish world? If you give your life away, you give it to selfish others, so you are actually selfish for contributing to selfishness. It seems selfishness is inescapable, and ego logically follows because it is built from the self, so we cannot escape ego.
  7. Because the truth is glaringly obvious, it is impossible to ignore without dumbing & numbing yourself down. No matter how prevalent falsehood is, truth always leaks in.
  8. Who's we? That alignment is what differentiates success from failure.
  9. If there is a goal, everything that doesn't lead to it becomes a distraction from that specific goal.
  10. Maybe the distraction is to point out the pointing out. Ha! You can't get meta on that
  11. Authenticity is the lack of performance. It's the flow state of who you are underneath all the masks of fear and appearances of love. It is the direct manifestation of real safety and deep security. And in some cases, it's the manifestation of overwhelming fear. It's what occurs when all the walls fall down and there is nothing left to hide or lose. No. Authenticity does not require anything. It's exactly what occurs when nothing is required. It is unconditional. That's agency, aka healthy sense of self, it requires authenticity, but it's not it. It is. These aren't necessarily authentic expressions. They sound more like egoic defenses of a fragile sense of self. Yes. Again, that's agency. It's a different thing, although built on top of authenticity. No.
  12. Reality is reality. Mind is mind. Illness is a lower state of being. Health is the natural state of being.
  13. Russia sent drones onto Leipzig airport. It seems Russia is indirectly testing the NATO. Things could escalate.
  14. @Zeroguy Yeah, I don't think everyone who stumbles upon spirituality is meant to live like a monk. Some people taste a glimpse and they decide that's enough. Others go all the way. Others stay in. Others get stuck. Every one is different.
  15. I would love it if more women joined and posted. I wonder if something can be done about this. This space is dominated by the male perspective, and without balance, it often becomes rigid and argumentative. This already happened to me more than once. If God is Being and God is Love, then we need more femininity around here. We need more high consciousness women.
  16. What redpill calls polarity is just an exploitation of deep insecurities.
  17. These things are relative to many things, like lifestyle and personality type. A red flag for you can be a green flag for others, and vice versa. Personally, I love deeply introspective & contemplative smart spiritual girls, similar to those here on the forum. But those girls don't exist in clubs. Clubs typically attract unserious girls who are generally reckless in life.
  18. @LordFall You can have your preferences and others can have theirs. Someone has to cater to club girls. And that happens to be you.
  19. @LordFall It has to feel like an obligation to her, not something she's eager to do. Otherwise, she's gone.
  20. function woman(reproduction) { reproduction++; return children; } 🤢🤮
  21. @LordFall It's not a competition. I simply don't like club girls and don't think they're long term relationship material.
  22. Well, I would assume for most people it's better than nothing. A small dose of what vaguely represents the real thing might calm down their nerves. As to the last point about guys not wanting to cuddle after, it's mostly biological. Testosterone levels drop significantly after ejaculation. So, if the guy doesn't want to cuddle, he doesn't love the girl, and the sex was driven mostly by horniness.