Jirh

Member
  • Content count

    1,016
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jirh

  1. GPs are not required to know everything, especially about specific subfield drugs like benzodiazepine. It's outside of their scope.
  2. Sounds like psychosis. Please go see a psychiatrist.
  3. Yes, but the source of those billion struggles is misunderstanding. So understanding is not doing us a favor. Because the ability to understand is accompanied with error, in an endless tug of war between the two.
  4. @Sugarcoat It's sad, honestly. He has the capacity, but just doesn't apply it here. I don't understand why.
  5. @Leo Gura It's interesting how big you are on being the creator of our reality, and on how we imagine the entire universe, but then somehow a hot girl is just hot because she's objectively hot. That's the absolute truth.
  6. I'm not disagreeing per se. But did you actually answer the question? You gave a convincing reason to leave instead of to stay. I don't get the point.
  7. @Leo Gura He's talking about appearance, not personality. And I have experienced the same thing. State of mind influences or even determines attraction. Being horny expands the pool of attractive girls. Being tired contracts it. Believe it or not. And maturity has the same effect in a different way. But here's a riddle: If a girl (that you'd normally consider hot) is taking a shit, is she still hot at that moment while she's taking a shit?
  8. He will say he never even wanted the world cup in the first place. It's not even a cup, it doesn't look like a cup ffs lol. He is the most gifted player in history.
  9. @Leo Gura Criticism is love. I didn't participate in criticizing you here, but I think you can be confident and accept feedback. There's no contradiction. Overall, just don't take anything said here the wrong way, even if said improperly. We love you. We believe in you. And we want you to be even better. Holding someone accountable is one of the sincerest expressions of love. And you are getting it here. Please don't close yourself off to it. Allow love to play out and see what happens. We're with you in any case.
  10. @LordFall You can keep rinsing and repeating this nonsense all day. And it may mostly be true. I couldn't care less. I only found the example of Mr. Music to be stupid and put it to scrutiny because it makes little sense actually. Your examples only further prove my point that his number is weak and that fame and money are almost irrelevant to attraction, maybe except for a certain type of girls, which I personally would run miles away from. I want genuine love for who I am, not for my money or status. You call more body count leveling up. I see it as leveling down an empty bottomless pit. Not my cup of tea. I'm not interested in your red-pill ideology.
  11. @Natasha Tori Maru I'll try to keep that in mind 👍🙏
  12. Yeah, I guess so. I got triggered and lost my temper eventually and flipped out. It's not ideal, but I'll improve. I'm actually amazed at your level of maturity. How are you not even slightly offended?! I'd imagine this topic to be triggering to most women. And I wouldn't actually mind them being low effort as long as they engage with the point and make sense. Instead, I get responses so out of touch with reality that make me question my sanity. I mean kings in tribal societies used to impregnate a higher number than that of Elon Music's, and he's the richest and most famous man alive, with the highest population of all time. I don't understand how that magically proves that fame or money are objectively attractive metrics. If anything, it proves that they are not. Glad you feel this way. I feel a bit mind-fucked But I'll recover. Hopefully
  13. You guys are crazy. I'm out.
  14. I know broke people with no status who got sex from random spamming. 10 is a terrible number for someone like "Music" (yeah, I call him that).
  15. That doesn't prove anything actually. 10 is a very weak number given his money and status and fame. We don't even know how many millions he DM'd and got ignored or rejected to get those low quality 10 women.
  16. Are you trolling?! Do I seriously need to point out how faulty this response is? "nice" is an ambiguous term that can mean very different things for different people. It could mean petite, or extra-large, or anything in between. But size is only one variable to "nice". Some people prefer saggy, others prefer firm. There's also color preferences. Among others. Personally, tits and ass mean very little to me if not coupled with a beautiful face, even though they are actually more attractive to me than the face. But an ugly face turns me off immediately. What turns me off even for the entire package is a bad breath. Needless to say that hygiene, clothing, make up and perfume change things quite dramatically. So that's another factor that adds even more complexity. So, I'm not sure you're the same Leo that appears in the videos anymore. Your views here are very black and white. Almost like stage Blue.
  17. @ArcticGong 18 now!
  18. For many things, but this is the highlight of insanity. No quality woman who respects herself will accept this.
  19. @LordFall That's not mere acceptance. That's the jackpot in relationships. But you can keep playing. You can keep gambling. It's your life.
  20. Messi officially broke Klose's record as top World Cup scorer of all time. He now has 17 goals, and more is yet to come. But Mbappe is not so far behind.
  21. It's wise to quit gambling once you've won the jackpot.
  22. Yeah, let's see. Though, to clarify, I think there are two points being discussed simultaneously: Objective attractiveness metrics across all cultures and people (with or without exceptions). Objective attractiveness metrics within cultures. The first discussion is just absurd. I won't even engage in it because it's just too silly to consider. I think the second discussion has some merit, but it's still largely flawed and clouded by layers of misunderstandings and ego. And like you highlighted, I think the media and culture (in addition to many other factors) shape and influence our unconscious minds in ways that we cannot fully understand. So even if we grant some culture some objective metrics, they're still the result of mass brainwashing, not a genuine expression of truth. Which keeps the discussion at stalemate.
  23. Well, then. Good luck. Hope you don't get stuck in the eternal chasing loop.
  24. @Natasha Tori Maru Honestly, and after some more contemplation, it's not only laughable, but also egoic and even delusional to think in a binary way about this topic. Having a "good taste" doesn't mean you like everything that's excellent, it just means you have a developed preference within a tradition. It's like saying I like all the best and tastiest foods in the world because I have a good taste. But even a chef (food expert) has a specialty in certain types of foods, not all foods. So they cannot claim a universal objective of taste. They can only point out deficiencies and shortcomings within a tradition. And that involves conscious judgment, unlike involuntary reflexes like attraction. And it's fairly obvious that every group of people (culture) has preferences that are different to others. So, if someone claims that he feels attracted towards the top, most objectively "hot" women of every single culture, this can mean one of two things: Either he is selecting unconsciously and filtering for the most desired ideals within a culture. Or he is genuinely, authentically attracted to an impossibly wide range of human features that have almost nothing in common. In both cases, the word "hot" is doing no real work, and his claim of having "good taste" is just a way of saying "I like whoever is on top, wherever I am". Then he's not a connoisseur of beauty, but a chaser of consensus, mistaking the crowd's murmur for his own voice, every single time. And even that is a generous assessment, because it could be just a strong personal preference for variety, and it's unlikely to like all the best dishes from all different cuisines, even if they are "the best" objectively.