Jirh

Member
  • Content count

    1,016
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jirh

  1. Technology is based on knowledge. Telepathy is based on feeling.
  2. Hmm? 🤔 What is this suggesting? That you guys have more eccentric beliefs? (Quality and/or quantity) That you actually hold your position firmly? That I'm new to this stuff? All of the above?
  3. @Carl-Richard @Sugarcoat @Natasha Tori Maru Be careful with these types of beliefs. Real telepathy happens through technology. It's even far superior than that outdated myth. Here we are all communicating remotely without even knowing one another. We can even change the form of communication to include sounds and visuals, and likely other effects in the future. Geniuses have actually collaborated to make it possible, and greedy capitalists spread it for everyone. We don't need telepathy. We have technology.
  4. Detox from technology, news, information for a month. Basically, just sit and do nothing. You'll come out a different person entirely. Allowed activities: Regular chores. Exercise. Minimal and mindful social interactions.
  5. That sounded unnecessarily cool
  6. I think you guys are way too much overthinking a simple primal thing like attraction.
  7. @Leo Gura Hey Leo! 👋🏻 I appreciate your insights and love your enthusiasm, especially about this topic. And I know you're advanced, so I don't suppose that you're missing the distinction between science and scientism. And so, I'll assume that you're speaking purely about science, or to be more accurate about the metaphysics of science. Scientists in this case are mostly by-products of poor metaphysics. You're saying science is not a humble method, but an arrogant set of metaphysics, used by smart chimps. You're criticizing the structure of science and claiming that it can be developed to embrace spirituality, or even more radically that science should submit to spirituality. But I don't agree that that's the case. I think it's okay for science and spirituality to co-exist separately as two separate entities, each with its own sets of metaphysics that may or may not contradict with its counterpart. Each of these domains has its unique value and cannot replace or dominate the other. I also think that ego/corruption is more dangerous than metaphysics. Be it in science or spirituality or any other domain.
  8. I guess @Joseph Maynor was right after all. Mods do have two lives/selves. But the result is the same 😂
  9. Or you know, forum dust ✨ Because Alien is higher than non-duality.
  10. Somehow cavemen were able to reproduce without any theory. This is just way too much. Unsubscribe.
  11. Exactly! 💯 And this is not exclusive to science or religion. Spirituality suffers the same problem. Spiritual ego is a corruption of spirituality.
  12. I think science is in its best forms right now. It just has so much corruption on the inside. Just like religion; the shell looks so idealistic, but the core is rotten. That's not a failure of science. That's just human corruption.
  13. Two things: This assumes healthy physical and psychological condition and safe & stable environment. A simple headache can make the present moment a terrible experience. Or even something more trivial than headache like a mosquito. And that's still nothing. Think about famine and wars and abusive environments, etc... It does get better than baseline, that's why we seek exciting experiences. The key is to not get addicted to those spikes of joy and to accept the baseline as baseline.
  14. It's interesting to notice how animals believe in causation. They act as if it's absolutely true. No questions asked. They even do nonsensical things and stupid behaviors to preserve that belief despite the reality.
  15. It's not ignorance per se that is bliss. It's the lack of thinking. Thinking can make the mind unrestful, which can produce suffering if managed poorly. Being ignorant does not make you happy. It only simplifies complexities, which can make relaxation easier with little management.
  16. Another explanation is that not giving a fuck is typically associated with strength and power, and it usually signals irrational confidence. So, a girl who's trying to level up quickly will be attracted to that energy too.
  17. I think it's mostly related to daddy issues, and you were lucky that you haven't stumbled upon any girl like that. The daddy who left, didn't leave quietly. He left a scar that only gets relieved by scratching. The scratch is someone who embodies the same energy. The energy of "I love you, but I don't care about you". Self-esteem issues. She believes she doesn't deserve proper healthy love.
  18. Is enlightenment a single event that happens once?
  19. Absolutely! 💯 In my opinion, understanding equals mental health. It's likely the best marker of how healthy your relationship is with yourself and the world. I remember when I had lots of traumas, I had poor understanding of everything. I was even delusional to a point. Then I healed and everything felt new and different. I rewatched some the same movies I watched before healing, it felt like watching them for the first time ever. It was almost like I never even had eyes before!
  20. So true! 🤯
  21. I think animals have some form of ego. It might not be as complex and full-fledged as human ego, but it is there, especially in higher species like mammals. Even trees have some form of ego. And even simpler beings like paramecium. They all have an ego, or an identity of some sort. That's how they stay alive. At its most basic biological level, ego is the boundary that says: “This membrane is mine; that environment is not.” Ego like the kernel that drives behavior in living beings, and it doesn't have to be a psychological phenomenon. It can dim, but it cannot disappear. Until death.