PeaceOut96

Member
  • Content count

    202
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeaceOut96

  1. @Holykael You are in a state of delusion. Your awakening is incomplete. I know because its the same thing I am struggling with. You number problem is control. Your ego is heavily sabotaging your progress. Everything is already your will as God. Remove all desire to control queitly and smoothly and many of the things won't bother you. Nameste
  2. @CuriousityIsKey Destroy the illussion of death without harming your body. And yes like the good old sayings goes its not the person u think you are that is ever going to wake up. Its you as....
  3. Makes sense but you are neglecting that contemplating and using your intelligens requires a higher state, that intens meditation can give. You first have to reach a concentrated samedhi state of total silence before contemplating.
  4. Hey Forum Just wanted to share my path to optimal health. So I have a been trying to quite nicotine that I have taken 7+ years from smoking and chewing tobacco. Omfg, Its like poisen that wont leave your body. The withdrawal pain is to much, the brain fog, the restlesness, the burning feeling in my arms and breast. I didnt know this shit was so goddamn addicting. They should really make this shit illegal, like for me the withdrawal is so close to the abstinses that u get as a herion addict. Its my 3th day trying to get clean from nicotine. I have been succesful in quitting before. But been stupid and releaps back in to the habit, not so much smoking, but more chewing tobacco. I actually love it, but at the same time I see it as a big obstacles in the routes to self actualizing and deep spirituel work. You can't be addicted to chemicals like nicotine. So I am committed to end this damn habbit. Seriously guys, don't ever touch a substance that creates a strong addiction in your body, because u'll truly go through Hell. Just wanted to share.
  5. @Seraphim Sorry but are so wrong on so many levels. U cleary dont understand anything about the Self and God. "Talking to yourself", "delusional". The Truth is He is God, not a tiny part or some part of it. But ALL of IT NOW.
  6. @Jo96 sounds like a deep and healing trip. But u got to be more careful when u're tripping. When I read ur overall report, it could have gone a lot of better if you had made some small changes. But now u have a taste of the Truth. So hope u doing good man, take it easy from now on. Peace out
  7. Dude u just took acid plugged 2 days ago. Even if you didnt feel the big difference, you still need to give a rest 2 weeks atleast, to reset tolerance.
  8. @Forestluv Its truly insane! I am deep regret already ? Yeah but sounds very expensive once the dental health has taken some damage. Truly hope thats all and there isnt more problems
  9. Thnx for the answers guys. @UDT yes man, big reason to kick this super bad habit is all the other toxins besides nicotin. Already drank a lot of water and lemon juice. Finally beginning to feel better! Seriously I couldnt function for 3 days now, after doing a intense Kriya Session I am much more clearheaded @Wind Indeed, no body should come near subtances that create that kind of painful addiction. I have stayed away from chewing tobacco for 3 days now. Its especially the first 2-3 days thats the most painful. I feel for the first time now very normal and relaxed. I think my big microdose of acid helped a bit lol @Forestluv So true. Also a big factor for my stop. Its crazy that you still have affect from such old usage. Hope u doing good with ur dental health! @Human Mint Big fan of Wim Hof, I just couldnt barely do any of my practises the first 1-3 days. I did them still but it so hard with the constant brainfog and pain. But could be a good try in the later recovery path
  10. @KeyholeOff course suffering and pain can get extremly bad and unbearable. But its the cost that Conscioussness has to to through. Its impossible to stop it, no matter what "you" as an ego think of it. God is going through it, no one else than God. There isn't anyone else than God. But u dont understand it, you are judging it as an ego not understanding anything. And no I am not parroting anything, I have become conscious of many of the things I am mentioning to a good degree. Fundamentally let me tell u this, the suffering is not forever, its finite. God will wake up to it self either in form or after the form disappears. So there is nothing bad in the end for anyone.
  11. Hey @Gesundheit Let me try to explain. - NO reality is not a simulation. And thats because a simulation is typically grounded in some vague matrialistic notions, like we are all in a computer simulation. The definition and understanding of a simulation still grounds it on something. But Reality and Conscioussness is fundamentally groundless, its nothing, nowhere, notime. It just is. Infinite. Dude It cant be explained really, only pointed at, so hope u somewhat get it.
  12. You are already manifisting all of physical reality every moment. But off course not as the ego. I get what u're saying but I really dont think the abillity to manifist things physically is in our capability, there is a clear selfimposed limit. But who knows.
  13. @ConsciousOwl10 From what I understand is that you feed up with the lack of results from the practises, and you get discouraged and depressed because of this. The solution is very simpel. Faith. You need to get super serious about it, and realize it takes a lot of disciplin, that there will be setbacks. But u most move beyond these setbacks, beyond the emotional up and downs. Let the your strong desire guide you, forget about meaning, and dont take the thoughts seriously. Negativity dont hold any power over you, as long as you dont react and take them seriously.
  14. @Username Hey man, I have also become my consciouss of my body and all the tension and blocks, its really one of the main obstacles for me now, and for off course the hyper active monkey mind also, not complety in Nomind yet, sometimes I get it. But really I am with you on finding some good ways of realising these energy blocks. I have been practising Shamanic breathing with the intention of releasing these blocks, I see a potentiel in this method, but is quite hard to do. Its takes alot of practise. So I am really interessed if u find some good methods, cheers, hope u solve this problem
  15. - The "insanity" and feeling of despair its your ego ways of interprating what it saw. It isn't real, just fear. The only thing to do is become more consciouss, start a spirituel practise maybe - You like everything else is pure imagination. So in that sense you as an ego is pure fiction. But thats ok, because its only a play that you as God has created for yourself. And no there isn't no-existense, there is only Existence. - The is only One Conscioussness. So there isn' "other" people og beings besides you. - Learn to embrace Being. Just look around and see how everything is infintely beautiful and magical. Also truly if you want meaning, just know that you can generate yourself, and in a way its will be coming from a more powerful place now. - Just take it slowly and embrace it. Lay off psych for a long time and after it has cooled down, just dive in again more wisely with a lower dose, and a clear and strong intention, of fully embracing the fact and loving it - its easy now Its only a game. Still the only game there is, and Infinite Imagination is Infintely strong, and suffering can feal real. But like I said, take it easy and dont forget to neglect basic "egoic" work that needs to be done.
  16. @BakeJeyner What you are describing is exactly what I am going through after my latest trip. I feel u man, its not pleasent to get your reality turned upside down. And especially the part of being all alone as God. I have tripped a good over 17 times now, but with my latest trip, the Aloness which I have already experinced the others times also really hitted me deep. Like I couldnt accept and embrace the fact that I'm all alone. But really its a point of no return, so the wisest thing to do is to fully embrace it and accept it with time and also take it easy and slow
  17. @How to be wise Come on dude, its a matter of personal choice. Some people would probally do conscioussness work all alone, and some may still be in relationships, there is pro and cons in both ways. But at the end it doesnt matter, you all alone as God. No one to share this Love and beauty with..
  18. @AlwaysJoggin Very good question. I know for sure that the moment of death, you will forget that you ever were a human, you will go back to source aka Infinity. That will be your salvation, this world is nothing but an illusion, its falshood. Nothing to worry about. Dont fear death embrace it. But the good thing is that you dont need to really die to go back, it is already here, the only thing is are you really consciouss of it.
  19. @Bojan V Hey I am still here ? Yeah I tripped some while ago - On the same dose as my breaktrough experience, that I also posted here over 1 month ago. Yeah its really hard to boil it down. But wow, yeah my latest trip was not like none of the others, and I have tripped like over 15 times now. Like I said I was willing to physically die. And I am not lying to you, I had it in the back of the mind. But I didn't expect to experience it. Thought it would be a typical trip. But when it hitted me, everything in my visual field began vibrating, my heart beat raising drasticly, my breath was going super fast. I thought ok God is not fucking around, its serious now. The other trips were child play even my so called breaktrough trip. (You can look it up). It was so fucking powerful, I thought I could perform a mahasamadhi right there, leave my body for good. But I pleaged God not to leave now, because I still have so much left to do, and the thought of me really dying and the pain it would leave to my parents, some what cooled it down. But I surrended to it. And it became fucking clear to me, that I AM GOD. I have had that realization before, but not this deep. It was clear and to the point. I AM GOD. No more second guessing. I don't wanna write all the trip, because there was so much. But the most important things I got out of it. I - My ego is a total fiction. I am a fantasy. Like I saw picture of myself when I was a kid, and I laughed like a insane person. I finally felt home, this life is only temporary. I became consciouss of Absolut Infinity - And that I am looking through the eyes of every person. I was everybody on the same time. Everything and Nothing. The most unique part of the trip, was that I in a way almost became braindead. Nomind - Like every distinction collapsed. Every duality collapsed - It was a total nondual state of conscioussness. I couldn't make sense of anything - My logical mind got shut down. It was ground breaking. But you see it has become to easy for me to get in this state with acid. So the good thing I got out of it, is I am super serious now, not only in awakening but also my personal life. Working hard now to achieve what ever I want. But like I said, it has become to easy to get in this state. So I have began practising Kriya Yoga, because you'll always get back to baseline. Back to your ego. Off course there is a change, but the work still need to be done. And seriously I wanna lay off the psych for a long time in regards to spirituel and metaphysical inquiry. Maybe a low dose, If I have something in my heart I wanna get out. (Theraputic use). Again thanks for asking!
  20. Hey Guys - about a 1-2 weeks ago I posted about my breaktrough experience I had on acid, where I became consciouss of the many facits of God - Infinity, Love etc. But tripping in the end will only show you glimpes. There is still a lot of work you got to do while sober. My intuition keeps pulling me to take another trip. And I will. Not to soon. There needs to be some time for integration. But what I am about to tell, may seem reckless and dangerous stay with me, and please dont misunderstand this. And be please don't be inspired to do exactly like what I feel like I NEED to do, to go deeper. The case is. I contempleted after my trip. And yes I became consciouss of God/Infinity/Love. But here I am with my ego. I still have many fears. My life has gone a lot better after the use of psychedellics. And I am 1000 times more motivated to achieve and be succesful, not only on awakening, but also ordinary personal development. But the only thing that gets in my nerves, is my fears. I am really tired of them. Its like being doll thats being controlled. I want liberation, I want understanding. So I am planing my next trip, to go very deep and to be very serious one. I have my intention, I am gonna take serious protocol and trip on the right way. But what is on my mind is to take a high dose (Not stupidly high), but a bit above what I took on my last breaktrough trip. And the thought is. I want to go head on with my fears, So I am willing to die physically if that happens. I am ready - Not ego death, but to physically die. No more games, no more chasing your tail. So Leo, does this seem like a wrong and stupid way? Is it a dangerous route to take? (If this post goes against any forum rules, than feel free to delete it).
  21. @Someone here Yes you can. You can influence it. And indirectly take part of your thinking process with practice and specific techniques. Regardless of there is a you or not.
  22. Hey @Someone here Yeah you can't directly control your thoughts thats true. And there isn't really a you. Also true. But what you dont realize is that you have the power to either react on your negative thoughts or dismiss them. Meditation is all about this. And yes its a skill and process.
  23. @Someone here My friend you have only yourself. I've tried my best. Only you can find the answer. I can't make you understand, when you have so many conflicting ideas of how life and the world works. The best I can say to you is be open minded, and look at the resources I sent you, if you desire to understand and can see the potential. Its up to you.
  24. There will always be doubt, negative thoughts and so on. Its more, are you buying in to them? are you reacting to them strongly, do they control all of your life? I truly don't know so much about Cognitive behavorial therapy, and its probaly a effective method for some people. But I truly believe the principles underlaying both CBT and LoA is the same. And yes you can change your thoughts in any problem area in your life. Its not only the will, but also you imagination. When the will and imagination goes together you'll with out doubt achieve your goal and change your thinking.
  25. @datamonster what is the universe but you? You are it. You have acces to infinite intelligens. Your subconsciouss is a tiny bit of Universal Mind. And don't take it like you can do anything, bend the laws of physics. Thats not what I am talking about. Thats a very egoic way of understanding this. Its not even that radical if you have had mystical experiences, and studied LoA with a open mind, and off course try it out with the right expetations.