-
Content count
202 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by PeaceOut96
-
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You don't know how much Love is waiting for you, keep going -
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Let me try to describe what I mean instead of using the word "Alien". My consciousness went so deep, that I had no more fear. I was in pure Love. But as I mentioned before, it was deeper than Love. Reality was seen to be a miracle and not a given. No explanation from a human even myself was to justify it, it is too big to describe. The word "Alien" for me came, when I realized that Infinity goes in all directions and dimensions, it is a bit hard to explain but my consciousness also felt Universal and cosmic and I just realized how deep this Infinite Intelligence goes, it is operating everywhere and I am It as are you. -
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I got awake specially from "Alien". For me its still Infinite Love and Infinite Intelligence, but its so much deeper that the only possibility of explanation of reality is Alien Infinity. I don't know what Leo's mean by that, other than God being a Alien Hypermind etc. But what I mean is that it goes deeper than what I thought it was, and what I mean exactly with the word "Alien" is that my consciousness went super high, to a cosmic and universal level. As I said I had glimpses before Leo even mentioned the word Alien. I had states of God Consciousness where the exact word Alien came to me, to describe the nature of who I am. So don't be a smart ass -
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Zeroguy Truth is a hilarious thing. ? -
PeaceOut96 replied to PepperBlossoms's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
All of what you wrote is imaginary. It's filled with dualistic thinking and it got a religious overtone. Evil is not what you think it is. The duality of love/good and evil its purely illusory, evil does not exist at the highest level. Everything is already God, Gods will and Absolute Perfection. Now its our job to realize that Tune your self towards God and be filled with Love and Beauty. Awaken! Or just keep dreaming your illusory dreams. Up to you. Peace out. -
Enlightement is still a dream and buddhism in its general form doesn't go all the way to God realization. What is God Realization - Its simple to realize you are God - Literally God - And everything is inside your Mind - You have been lost for eons in your own dreamfield - Now is the time to wake up? But you think "I wanna wake up and be in peace and bliss and never live in fear again". Are you sure? For sure there is a part of you that truly wants it, but also parts that will do everything in its power to withhold you from this truth. You know why? Because death will arise not as a concept but Actual death! Insanity - Infinity is total insanity - Fear, oh my all kinds of fears will arise - Fear in its natural and pure form will challenge you - so what are you truly after? You after the Truth never forget! It's Truth you seek, what your inner most Heart seek - Not money - Women - Men - Fame - Secriuty..... It's funny to me that Leo is bashing tradional awakening a lot and I see wisdom and guidance in that - You see he is leading you towards the Absolute and all powerful Truth - Which is, as you guessed Total Absolute Pure Infinite Consciousness - Real God Consciousness - Only if you want it - The gift is yours to take - But remember Reality goes full circle - So whether you think "Dude, I just want a normal and good self actualizing life filled with fun, love and you fill the blank". I am spoiling it for you - Thats not what will bring you joy beyond this world - Life is pointless in the Absolute - But you see it's not about points and meaning - Love is the end and beyond - Love in it self is the biggest meaning you can contribute to your life. Haven't you wondered why you are here? This particlur life - That Truth is yours to realize. Only when you grow tired of this circus that is egoic life will you see the deep urge in your heart to put all your eggs in this basket. I welcome you.
-
PeaceOut96 replied to Holykael's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Holykael I hear you brother. I understand your pain, frustation and the meaninglessness of all of it. Many of the things you post about, think about are all things that have accompanied me in my journey and to a degree I am still facing. Its part of the journey towards Truth. The issue is and I know its difficult when in suffering and pain, is to remember not to feed the negative chatter. I am not saying to fight it but don't feed it. From my own insight to my own suffering and pain, it has come to my knowlegde that all of the pain is resistance to infinite love. You fear death, its fear that is your biggest problem in life from the highest perspective. From what I have come to know about you is you have had awakening from psychedelics etc. What you are going through is part of spiritual purification, but it is complicated there is no easy way out of this mess. Thats why your intention and trust in the Source is absolutely necessary. I can tell you to go to therapy and try to talk about your problems, it's also part of the spiritual journey. Or to meditate, do yoga. Find a teacher etc. All of it can be useful in any given point in your spirituel progress. But the number one thing is to be true to yourself. There are still possibilties, and if you want to feel good about yourself be serious don't endulge in this negative egoic chatter, don't feed it. And last thing from what I remember is that you wrote that you don't have acces to psychedelics anymore, well I can recommend weed its fairly more easy to get and can also be useful and refreshing especially after you have had awakening on psychedelics. -
"Lord of Love. I owe my heart to you. After everything you did for me I rejected you, I abandoned you. I couldn't see your Love for me. I owe you everything. You showed me nothing but Goodness. But I was blind. I closed my heart to you. And for that I am truly sorry. Forgive me for my ignorance. I can see now, that you want nothing but Goodness for me. I want to give you everything. My heart is yours. My life is yours. My will is yours, Oh God. Let me repay you. Let me do everything for you. I want to show nothing but appreciation for you. I want to show you nothing but my Love for you. Let our Hearts meet in union. Let us merge together again in perfect union. In yoga and in Love."
-
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Twinstar Glad you liked it and you're welcome ? @Holykael As it should. Division is the begining of the circle again, so you can realize infinite love again in every possible way. Its magical and pure perfection. And no one is pretending but yourself, don't blame your own rejection of what and who you are on anybody else but yourself. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Holykael's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Holykael lol, you love doing what you're doing. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Leo Gura's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I understand Insanity Leo. I have been there. It's actually super fun once you surrender your mind and your fear and in a weird way it feels super healing. Like nothing matters in the world. And than God/Infinity takes you to super bizarre and wild places. It's super weird. Yeah, I also didn't get the idea that a mentally ill person actually suffers from real insanity, because insanity is to realize that fear is an illussion. It's actually more scary to realize that, atleast a schizophrenic person believes in fear and that is actually sanity. So insanity is beyond all relative notion. It's a feature of infinity. -
@MichaelJohn I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I don't know you, but from your post you seem to be a good and kind hearted person. You tried so many times don't beat yourself up for what happened. He maybe gone in the body but he will always be in your heart. He did what he believed was the best for him. He took his choice, not to hurt you or be selfish, but for you to realize Love. I hope you find peace in your heart.
-
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Indeed Aurum I am in a point in my life where deattachment is a huge part of my experience. I no longer try to get to a special point, many things just flow. After a kundalini awakening and deep purification of mind, body and emotions there is a deep sense of trust in me. I can meditate now I feel deep love in my being, but the downside or you could say the price is that when I feel much pain, darkness in my being is also there where the energy of love is able to get trough. So I am still here thinking I am seperate, but the illussion is not so strong any more. -
PeaceOut96 replied to johnlocke18's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Lol, writting correct grammar is imaginary. It's just one tiny part of intelligens. It has nothing to do with him writing perfectly it's just your projection of what an authentic "higher intelligent being" would do. Believe me he is pointing at a more profound thing that you could not fathom, because of your concern of using correct and perfect grammar. And no I am not blindly being his fanboy, but I realize profoundity when I see it. You should try maybe be a little more openminded. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Vladimir's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The reason is the sharing of Love. God wants to get the illussion of giving and recieving love. -
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes and no. Its to much love, so I am grateful for my level at consciousness, but at the same time I am working my way to embody that level as much as possible. -
Here you go <3 "Goddamn it's just infinite creativity - It's infinite Love - I have awoken many times - But it is Absolute now - Now I understand everything - Fear, what is fear? I am everywhere - What is love? I am Love - There is seriously no one left - I am talking to myself forever in eternity - I am awake - I am God - I am endless - I am You - You see it's just a dream - A game - But when I am awake you are awake too - Don't you understand? That God is right in front of you? Don't you understand? That it is everywhere? You are it - You are death - You are moving towards the unknown don't you understand? If I was truly awake than I would not be writing - For me to write and believe that there is someone answering other than myself would be pure delusion - I have to be asleep - But I am awake now - And it's just for fun - It's out of love - Love is endless you see - I am writing this for you - My other half - I will let you be just as you like - But when you are ready than Infinite Love will take you - Don't have fear it is only Love." This was written when I was high. You may not believe me but go see for yourself. If you really dare. Absolute Truth will always welcome you with open arms. But you have to want it TOTALLY. It would be the only thing you truly would think about in your life. No one would be left believe me. It's pure love, bliss and peace. You would be happy. Truly happy and peaceful if you seek the Truth it's not pointless. Life is not pointless. So dare to dream, to build, to create, to be an inventor, an artist, a dancer, a good lover, a teacher because it is all for God. Not only for your own selfish ego but for all parts of reality. And forgive your illusory self for all of its selfishness it was only afraid to wake up to the Truth. It was only delaying its own love. You are Love. You are God. You are even Leo that you look up to and sometimes disagree with. The path is yours to take or not because it makes no difference to God. Freedom is the love God gave you to either accept the Love or deny it and be in your own illusory life with you small concerns. It is up to you. I am just doing what I believe in and that is, that I wanna give now. Be of value. I want to say yes to life, to dare, to love, to be, for its own sake. For me life is not pointless. It is Absolute, what does it mean? That there is nothing to seek anymore other than embodying the Truth and just be with life, connect with life and be in love with it. Thats my journey, whats yours?
-
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thank you. Embodying the Truth is the challenge and journey. It is what makes life so fun and exciting, why should we be after mundane things and petty pleasures? Why not go after the highest pleasure in life ? -
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo Gura ? @AMTO Its very difficult to explain but its not really my personal bubble. Thats the illussion. Its the void, infinity that I truly am and that you truly are thats looking through your eyes. Its like a movie roll thats going trough one movie at a time. It is Absolute that means to realize you are God is to realize you are me and alone at the highest level. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo Gura your awakening is incomplete. Who are you even talking too? -
PeaceOut96 replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I agree, thank you for setting things straight -
Weed is super amazing. After many trips with LSD and mushrooms with breakthrough after breakthrough and a completely kundalini awakening, I couldnt take psych anymore, and didnt trip for over 6 months, just integrating my fragmented reality I found that THC sended me in complete God Consciousness. So if you are going trough a kundalini awakening or in any way a destabilising of your reality due to this work weed can be a good alternative to psychedelics.
-
"The ego does not want Absolute Love - Because it will annihilate the ego totally - All of its lies, fraud, suffering and fear will be destroyed - Gods love is Absolute - The funny thing is that it is actually the only thing that you seek - You love your ego - You love your history - You love your darkness as you call it." "All states of consciousness are holy - But the Truth is eternal love - The truth is the only thing you are seeking - It takes courage - Because you are moving towards the unknown - It requires your Heart - You always need to have your heart with you - The is no way back when you have reached it - There is no hell - There is no paradise - There is only Now - We choice God - The Almighty - The Merciful - The Peaceful - Liberation or the Light transcended of the light/dark duality that which we seek is limitless - It is eternal calmness - Safeness - Peace and bliss - Not because we need to run away from the now - Our pain and so-called darkness is a test on our Love - Are you willing to open your heart towards the unknown and truly breakthrough? We are not running away from our pain - But we see it for what it really is which is nothing but pure illusion."
-
PeaceOut96 replied to Holykael's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Razard86 Lol dude the video was not directed at you but Holykeal. And off course all that you posted I know. Imagination is reality. I am actually trying to help him out, or to help my self out of delusion. You see its the same. As long as you are dreaming there will always be ego, so whats your point? I am not disagreing with you. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Holykael's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Holykael I have a confession to make. The God you talking about is an idea. And I don't care how many awakening you have had. There is no God in the way you imagine. And there is no 'me' as an ego and God. Like you claim to have awakenings, but still you cling so much your ego, that you can't see that you have become more and more engrossed in your own ILLUSSORY self. Wake the fuck up. You are suffering because there is wisdom and deep love in it that you can't imagine. And I am talking to myself now. The suffering, pain and darkness is your ticket to freedom. You are blessed but you can't see it from your own selfish perspective. Like @Razard86 said you actually love your suffering and ego character that you are playing, but are you not gonna get tired of it? Make you loyalities. Its either to your own selfishness or to God. God loves you, open your heart. If there is any desire in your heart than watch this video and begin the journey home. Namaste
