-
Content count
18,233 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Breakingthewall
-
Breakingthewall replied to Vibroverse's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It is a mental projection, it is probable that tonight I will dine, based on the experience of other nights (past) , just as it is probable that the earth will turn again on itself. it is a thought, that does not mean that it does not exist, but "only" as a thought. It may be that he does not eat, and that the earth disintegrates. the only thing that is real is this precise moment. I use a watch because I have a mind that is constantly calculating probabilities and the watch is a very useful tool for that. But that is not the question, the question is that we can capture the essence of reality, since we are that essence, but if we lose ourselves in those temporal projections, we stop capturing it, because the essence is right now, in non-thought , and time is a thought -
Breakingthewall replied to Vibroverse's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Some are parroting, others talk since inspiration, and others are totally trapped in the mind. The future only exist as a mental projection. So exist , but as a thought. It's obvious. there is an eternal present in motion. When there is movement, or event, the mind adapts and anticipates that event, and creates the time to measure the interval between two different events. This measure becomes a fundamental tool to dominate the environment, pursue the "good" and avoid the "bad". the problem is that the mind ceases to inhabit reality, which is the present, this same moment always, to inhabit temporality, it expands, diffuses and becomes off-center. somehow he goes crazy because he thinks something that is not real is real, like crazy people. -
Breakingthewall replied to xxxx's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
imagine a zebra surrounded by its herd, the gentle cool breeze blows, the grass is green and abundant, the aroma is wonderful, life exolites in its being, it is, and nothing else. imagine that same zebra with a broken leg, abandoned by its herd, gnawed for days by insects, waiting for scavengers in the midst of terror. both are god -
Breakingthewall replied to Vibroverse's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It is evident that the past and the future do not exist outside the mind, they are mental projections, but even if they do not have a real existence, they have enormous force. they are what makes the human progress. at the cost of getting lost in madness, yes. but that does not matter to God, he wants to evolve, to be more complex, and God is not lazy, he doesn't mind suffering a billion holocausts. -
Breakingthewall replied to Vibroverse's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Being able to imagine what we call the past and the future is what differentiates us from animals, and that is why we are so crazy, we were expelled from the garden of Eden and we are in the lands of the ego, trying to return to Eden. a strange game -
Breakingthewall replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
you cannot understand reality, karma. do not try, the logical mind will always tell you: this is war, the world is a hostile, terrible place. misery and pain, the human being is a deformed being, made for misery, cruelty and exploitation. But if you step back and place yourself above the ego, you will see the beauty, the wonder, the love. it is something very interesting to see. I for example, if I am in ego mode, I think of my insane and addicted narcissistic father, in the war that I have gone through and I think: this life is a disgusting abortion, all should be different. After three seconds I go to the transcended ego mode, and all that is nothing, there is only beauty, harmony. After a while I think, if everything is very beautiful but it could have been this other way ... and you fall back into the same thing. that a child with bone cancer is the manifestation of God's love is not something you can grasp with your mind. in fact I can't grasp it right now. but it's real. without you there is no suffering. suffering is ego. If you go further, it does not exist, it is illusion. If It's no "I" there is not suffering, no evil, no difference between good and bad -
Breakingthewall replied to Sleeper's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I have the feeling that all thought is a form of anxiety. it is a mechanism of separation, of division between "you" and "not you", a way to limit yourself, to define yourself as a separate individual. and I say anxiety because you are not really a separate individual, you are creating that fiction with constant thought, so there is great anxiety, you perceive that everything is about to be destroyed, it is fragile, it has to be maintained with constant work, work to think, to divide. I think that if anxiety is zero, thought will be zero. not necessary at all. if you dive into reality and dissolve in it, you stop being an individual, you merge with the whole and rest in non-thought, in the true present. to try by force is to start a house from the roof. It is violence and I would say that it is useless. non-thought has to come naturally, when there is no more I -
Breakingthewall replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Pain and suffering are fundamental parts of the dance of karma. If you see it as a complete mosaic, they have beauty, we have to face them sportingly. the problem is when you're immersed in them, it's not fun. Seeing love in black suffering is the challenge. God is severe with himself. I recently saw a relative in his last days, hopelessness, horror. the black part of reality, some have to be the actors of that part of the play. it seems that reality needs that terrible darkness, Jesus on the cross -
Breakingthewall replied to Heaven's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
everything is reality, it is true, also anxiety. but I think that here "anxiety" is a word we use to describe a dissonance between the frequency of our perceiving instrument and perception. Yes, perceiver and perception are the same, but for the perceiver a separation is perceived ,a difference in frequency, what it is and what should be, and this separation is the one that to a greater or lesser extent creates anxiety, or better, this separation is the anxiety. if the frequency between perceiver and perception is equalized, harmony appears, anxiety disappears -
Breakingthewall replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It's true , the being is pure happiness -
Breakingthewall replied to Heaven's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
anxiety is the resistance to what is, and enlightenment the cessation of resistance to what is, so no. imo enlightenment is the total fusion with reality, the end of anxiety -
Breakingthewall replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Happiness=total acceptance of what is, or cessation of resistance to what is -
Breakingthewall replied to StateOfMind's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Of course I have, because it's my ego. But when I broke my ego I realized that there is not "I", it's only an illusion -
Breakingthewall replied to StateOfMind's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The only "you" that exist imo is the ego, the set of thoughts that creates the illusion of a center. There is an energetic pattern that comes from birth, a karma, you just have to observe 3-year-old children. This stable pattern is what I think the "you" is, which is said to be an illusion, and which creates the illusion of individual, separation, time, etc. If you break that pattern, what remains? being real, but not a "you". What I believe is that reincarnation, if it exists, can only be a continuity of the pattern that has ended. you will not know, because there is no you, you do not exist -
Breakingthewall replied to StateOfMind's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
seems that nobody understands what we all take for granted: that there is no you. When you die you will not go anywhere, you are me, when you die I will still live, or my neighbor's dog, the eternal being exists eternally now. It is the structure that shapes that you that can have continuity, even preserve memories, knowing that those memories are only an empty pattern, ego, illusion. It is not that you are going to continue, you are in everything there is, it is that the ego is going to continue -
Breakingthewall replied to StateOfMind's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thanks! About telepathy, I don't know , there are sometimes strange coincidences, so could be, many people claims that it's real -
Breakingthewall replied to StateOfMind's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
no because there is no you. you and me are the same, but we have a structure that contains or shapes that being that is different. it is a strong, real structure. if it didn't exist we would be drooling with a huge smile. What I believe is that when our body dies, the shape of that structure will be reborn. since you are me, and all beings, you will also be that being limited with that structure. your future parents, your circumstance, absolutely everything that happens to you, every millimeter of your nails, will be predestined for the development of that structure. its the dance of karma. of course all of this could be false, nobody knows -
Breakingthewall replied to StateOfMind's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Username Yes, I think that this whole story of reincarnation comes from intuitions that ancient mystics have had, it does not have to be 100% correct, or not even approximately, but I do see interlocking patterns, predestined family histories, structures that evolve ... but it doesn't have to be true of course. About the totally enlightened idk, maybe you could be 99,9% enlightened, any Buda that is meditating all day,needs to be fed, egoless, just presence -
Breakingthewall replied to StateOfMind's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
But "you" don't exist, that you is me, the dog, etc...so the only that could reincarnate is the ego. Is it possible? I believe yes. That's why is said that when you are enlightened there is not more reincarnation,. because there isn't ego , energetic structure, to continue -
Breakingthewall replied to StateOfMind's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I don't know... How appears any life? Magically? Some pattern dissapear but the structure remains and starts again. Maybe not but I think that happens -
Breakingthewall replied to StateOfMind's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
my insight is that the pattern continues. There is no you that is going to reincarnate, but there is the energetic continuity of your pattern. a being with a similar basic configuration reappears. I think that it is the evolutionary nature of life, always taking another step, perfecting oneself, dancing the dance of karma -
Breakingthewall replied to Max1993's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thanks for your words my friend, once you see that the logical mind is the jail that keeps you prisoner, there is no other option but liberation. The problem is that as it happens to prisoners who have been in jail for a long time, they only know that and freedom seems strange to them. The vertigo of don't have nothing to grasp, but we must get used to that, it's the freedom -
Breakingthewall replied to Max1993's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Exactly, same goes for looking the blue sky, there is not you , an act of observation, and a sky, with an empty mind all are one -
Breakingthewall replied to Max1993's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I'm not sure, because my mind doesn't give up easily, it's a process of understanding that it's nothing that you can grasp. Left something that you live while it is but cannot remember when it is hidden, a kind of perception, understanding without concept...I'm just scratching the surface -
Breakingthewall replied to Max1993's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I think that to get close to nirvana , or enlightenment, or the name of the openess to the reality, you have to go through the wall of logical thought. To say that God has done such a thing for such a reason is wrong by definition. the truth is very slippery and as soon as you try to catch it it disappears. openness is to stop thinking, give up defining, abandon the mind. as if you had grown up in absolute solitude, without language, without any human contact. It's not easy to abandon all human bondage, but I think once you start, it goes pretty fast
